Seth Greenberg on ESPN called it a block | Syracusefan.com

Seth Greenberg on ESPN called it a block

RF2044

Living Legend
...and said at worst, it was too close to call. Hates seeing a game decided on a call like that, when the game was so hard fought between two great teams.

Qualified by saying it could have gone either way, but that in his opinion it was a poor call for the ref to make.

...and said at worst, it was too close to call. Hates seeing a game decided on a call like that, when the game was so hard fought between two great teams.

Qualified by saying it could have gone either way, but that in his opinion it was a poor call for the ref to make.

Seth is 100% right. Like I said, a great official swallows the whistle on that. Play on.

RF2044 said:
...and said at worst, it was too close to call. Hates seeing a game decided on a call like that, when the game was so hard fought between two great teams. Qualified by saying it could have gone either way, but that in his opinion it was a poor call for the ref to make.
Everyone has called it a block. Bs

He only said that cuz Duke won. If we would have pulled out that win his tone would have been the contrary.

Marsh01 said:
Everyone has called it a block. Bs

Everyone including Dookie V with one exception. Digger says it was a charge.

rrlbees said:

F digger

rrlbees said:

Digger. Sigh. What a sad human being.

Digger. Sigh. What a sad human being.

Digger says a lot of strange things anymore. It's only because of the national ND hallucination that anyone even still give him the chance to flap his jowls.

I think you guys got robbed as well. However, Seth Greenberg knows as much about basketball as my dog. You can't listen to him.

If the refs calls it a charge, that is what it is no matter what the popular opinion is.

As for Digger, in 1980 it was a charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom