Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Meh. There hasn’t been any crystal ball activity in months so hard to get worked up over that. Having said that, I personally as a guy on the internet with zero insight am pretty confident.
Alright alright. Thanks for the response bro!

walsh2012

Walk On
how would we be able to free up a scholarship for him? we currently don't have one available w/ newton committed.

jdubs30

Living Legend
how would we be able to free up a scholarship for him? we currently don't have one available w/ newton committed.
He’s a 2020 kid. Hughes will graduate

IthacaMatt

Living Legend
Right, but academically he's going to be a senior and this board has speculated he could be gone after this year.

Well, I don't see a star player at an ACC school doing a grad transfer. Where would he go to that would be better for him than playing in the Dome? If he has a good enough year to decide to go pro, then that's a different conversation.

OrangeYaGladi

2018-19 Iggies Hoops Regular Season/ACC Record
Well, I don't see a star player at an ACC school doing a grad transfer. Where would he go to that would be better for him than playing in the Dome? If he has a good enough year to decide to go pro, then that's a different conversation.
That is the conversation. But who cares, I've bored myself to death responding to this thread.

IthacaMatt

Living Legend
That is the conversation. But who cares, I've bored myself to death responding to this thread.

Personally, I don't see it. He has to be much better on the drive, and improve his handle. But he is a terrific college player, and I hope he has a great season for us.

OrangeYaGladi

2018-19 Iggies Hoops Regular Season/ACC Record
This board also speculated Jalen Carey would transfer this year due to facial expression shown during a 2 second television camera clip
Cool, and there are lots of examples of insider info panning out, too.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
No doubt, but I think this discussion’s entirely dependent on how the 2019/2020 season pans out for not only Elijah, individually, but for Syracuse as a program as well. Big transitional year losing multiple starters. Very important to start the year with a win vs UVA and pivot towards another non-bubble bid. I’ve not gotten a beat on how Elijah feels right now, probably tough seeing Tyus leave for him, but it’s also his team now. I think he’s a little more dynamic, with a bigger personality, than Andrew White. This year should be fun and I hope he embraces the role like Gbinije ultimately did in his later years.

cuse10

All Conference
Everyone claims to be an insider on this board. That's what anonymity does for you. You can claim to be anyone who you want and there's no one to check you.

Top Bottom