Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peach Jam is July 10-14, however his AAU team didn’t make it. How is this going to work?

Still don’t feel all warm and fuzzy if he’s taking officials elsewhere.

Peach Jam is July 10-14, however his AAU team didn’t make it. How is this going to work?

but he's not top 50 anymore so I'm surprised you still want him...

UConn is very confident here as well
Of course they are.

Akok Akok said Hurley told him they were going to win a championship.

So, yeah.

This recruitment is feeling a bit like the Quade and Quincy G. recruitment's. Im hoping its more Quincy G than Quade, that said im a little more nervous about where this has gone over the last few months because id really like to see this kid in orange.

This recruitment is feeling a bit like the Quade and Quincy G. recruitment's. Im hoping its more Quincy G than Quade, that said im a little more nervous about where this has gone over the last few months because id really like to see this kid in orange.
There's nothing to worry about until there's something to worry about.

Plus, I'd be shirking my duties if I didn't remind everyone that no matter where he goes, we're still all going to die some day.

I hear your concern but do you really expect top recruits not to take advantage of the junkets that are official visits? How often will these kids get wined and dined in their lives? Why wouldn't Jackson want to take a free trip to that beautiful campus in Westwood? Essentially these guys are getting free vacations that we all pay for.
I'll worry when it sounds like there is something to worry about. And Uconn isn't that. The only big get they were right on was Akok, and that was a bag job directed by his handlers.

I hear your concern but do you really expect top recruits not to take advantage of the junkets that are official visits? How often will these kids get wined and dined in their lives? Why wouldn't Jackson want to take a free trip to that beautiful campus in Westwood? Essentially these guys are getting free vacations that we all pay for.
I'll worry when it sounds like there is something to worry about. And Uconn isn't that. The only big get they were right on was Akok, and that was a bag job directed by his handlers.
And he gets to take his mom. A vacation to LA for he and his mom? Sounds like a no brainer.

And he gets to take his mom. A vacation to LA for he and his mom? Sounds like a no brainer.

He should take his girl, not his Mom.

It seems no worries but you never really know how a kid will react to being in a new place, especially a big city like la. He is, afterall, only what 17? I think the west coast schools (ucla or stanford) would be really only threats. Not worried about uconn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom