Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
This clown actually has a tweet that says “less go” @ Andre Jackson #UConn

So this is a City Rocks “Coach” publicly tweeting one of “his” players(you don’t got his number, “Coach”?) to go to a school? Not to mention typing “less” instead of “let’s”.

I’m telling you, lots of these AAU “coaches” are some real clowns and complete nobodies and not actual coaches whatsoever.

This guy likely had two left feet and never played any real ball, has never “coached” a real game in his life, and shows up and tries to feel cool by trying to buddy up with kids 20 years younger than him. Strong possibility that he has a kid who kinda sucks that he’s trying to get in the mix by always being around too.

Seen the whole scene way too many times.

So this is a City Rocks “Coach” publicly tweeting one of “his” players(you don’t got his number, “Coach”?) to go to a school? Not to mention typing “less” instead of “let’s”.

I’m telling you, lots of these AAU “coaches” are some real clowns and complete nobodies and not actual coaches whatsoever.

This guy likely had two left feet and never played any real ball, has never “coached” a real game in his life, and shows up and tries to feel cool by trying to buddy up with kids 20 years younger than him. Strong possibility that he has a kid who kinda sucks that he’s trying to get in the mix by always being around too.

Awesome

maybe you should go a little lighter on the guy. After all, JB ignored him.

???
its a nugget from the ravils article the poster was asking about. apparently maryland is attempting to play the huerter card

can't say anymore or i'll get a time out from the mods.

its a nugget from the ravils article the poster was asking about. apparently maryland is attempting to play the huerter card

can't say anymore or i'll get a time out from the mods.
Eh. The rivals reporter probably just needs to have something else to write to make it sound like a horse race. Plus probably getting fed bunk info from Maryland coaches. I feel pretty confident Cuse will be the choice.

Eh. The rivals reporter probably just needs to have something else to write to make it sound like a horse race. Plus probably getting fed bunk info from Maryland coaches. I feel pretty confident Cuse will be the choice.
i, and he, agree that syracuse is still in the lead

but he is actually quoting andre in the article, not maryland coaches, when stating that the terps are a real threat

The guy coaches a very low level of the City Rocks. JB likely has no clue who he even is, hence why he didn't smile back. This is your stereotypical AAU coach trying to act like he's big time. Nothing to see here.

Anyone else surprised by the SU fan restraint here? I clicked on the tweet to see if anyone was dunking on this mook in response and nothing. Heck he even got a conciliatory tweet from Hancock airport!

Not sure which one of you told me about that boneyard site. But thank you so much. It is hilarious. Today's gem said that they are fine with losing Jackson because Geronimo is a "stud". Looking at his offers, not sure how they come up with that. They really are a special group.

Not sure which one of you told me about that boneyard site. But thank you so much. It is hilarious. Today's gem said that they are fine with losing Jackson because Geronimo is a "stud". Looking at his offers, not sure how they come up with that. They really are a special group.

Oh you mean their Plan B is actually better and the guy they REALLY wanted all along?

Huh.

Once again RF, we are friends but I can't let that remark pass. That is so unfair to F****** imbeciles. I posted the post about how they are trending up and we are trending down. They have had three straight losing seasons. How in the world is that trending up?
Can only go up from rock bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors