Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no inside information at all (and i doubt any message board posters do, here there or anywhere), but i think i'm more concerned about iowa than uconn.
if i had to rank the teams, based on no knowledge at all just reading the public information which is completely inconclusive, i'd go three tiers

syracuse
iowa

uconn
maryland

ucla

now watch him pick the bruins

Name me a recruit they weren’t confident about ever. That dude Chief is terrible at predictions.
fans should be confident of any recruit who is making an official visit. i know we are even when we probably shouldn't be (cf, stewart, isaiah)

So, the car’s battery died? Was it the Jackson’s car? If so, does that mean UConn lacks the funds to provide a really nice rental? Or, was it a rental? And, if so, what kind of cheap ass rental would have a faulty battery? Makes you wonder what kind of meals are being offered during the official visit, besides the world class mac and cheese.

I don’t think UConn could provide the car or any transportation. People say this is an official visit but I don’t think so. He took an official there in May and you’re only allowed one official per school. So it was a personal car I believe.

I don’t think UConn could provide the car or any transportation. People say this is an official visit but I don’t think so. He took an official there in May and you’re only allowed one official per school. So it was a personal car I believe.
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you for the clarification.

UConn was confident in July, nothing happened. We were confident in August/September, nothing happened.

Both sites appear to have insiders who are confident. We will see!

I’m not seeing any article on that

Edit: it appears a publisher put a vote for them on Ravels. It’s 2 analysts, 2 pubs for Cuse, 2 for Conn

Where was that because I must have missed that info on twitter.

Don’t know if it was on Twitter. It was on 2. 4. 7. That jake weingarten kid.

weird- they have screenshots on delusionyard of the Jake Weingarten ucon pick, and bees mentions it above - but I'm still seeing 100% SU for the 24_ crystal balls - nothing on Weingarten's twitter or 'Stock Risers' site either

weird- they have screenshots on delusionyard of the Jake Weingarten ucon pick, and bees mentions it above - but I'm still seeing 100% SU for the 24_ crystal balls - nothing on Weingarten's twitter or 'Stock Risers' site either
It's on rivals site where they make the commitment forcasts.

well, in any case I'm not going to worry until someone like Daniels or Slater says ucon

The kid has gained some popularity the past few years with recruits but I wouldnt say hes super connected. Especially to dre or uconn. Hes been at it for only a few years and is a college student that attends Louisville. Hes decent but Daniels/slater/Meyers are the guys u want to pay attention to. If they start picking uconn then that's worth something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom