Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the bonetards will say "he wanted to let Jim and Cuse know he wasn't coming in person " in 3... 2... 1...

- Andre visits uconn
- recruiting “expert” reaches out to Hurley, asks him how it goes
- “great, we feel really good about where we are”
- expert makes his crystal ball pick UConn
- UConn fans say JB is visiting only out of desperation and are expecting the commitment soon

Seriously, if UConn doesn’t get this kid their “insiders” really need a reality check. If they’re right I’ll give them props but historically it seems like they’ve been pretty awful

Always good to try to go to the boneyard and see what they’re thinking about Jackson and see the classiness over there. And we’re scum?
E26FBCAF-9D5B-4662-964B-FE6354B75AF2.png

TF is wrong with them?

Imagine hating a sport rival so much that you become erect over a personal tragedy.
Imagine attempting to make fun of a tragic accidental death of a man who was a father, son, and husband; something that will live in the minds of Jorges’ family and JB for the rest of their lives. On a freaking message board to try to get internet likes

Imagine attempting to make fun of a tragic accidental death of a man who was a father, son, and husband; something that will live in the minds of Jorges’ family and JB for the rest of their lives. On a freaking message board to try to get internet likes
They are giving the poster a hard time so it might be deleted now.

Tauren Thompson was flat out bizarre -- but even that paled in comparison to Andrew White.

Quade Green was up there, too.
The Taurean Thompson recruitment dragged on and on and on for almost a year and went all the way til the end of June, past the late signing period. Andrew White was only a 2-month recruitment but happened the summer before he enrolled, and he was supposed to be one of the best transfers on the market and didn’t decide until June to even transfer. There were some twists and turns, but all things considered it was pretty fast. It only seemed like a roller coaster because he was so close to the vest and we thought landing him would make us a possible Final Four team. Oops on that.

Last edited:
Curious to get the take of the guys who were feeling good about Andre to Cuse. Anything change in your mind after the Uconn visit? Any concern this has now gone into Sept and seems destined until at least October? Hard to take the Boneyard seriously as they have had him committed about six different times already but curious to get some takes on where we think we stand.
Feeling great.

Always good to try to go to the boneyard and see what they’re thinking about Jackson and see the classiness over there. And we’re scum?View attachment 170402
Pretty sure that’s the second time they have said something about Jorge in that thread in the last week

- Andre visits uconn
- recruiting “expert” reaches out to Hurley, asks him how it goes
- “great, we feel really good about where we are”
- expert makes his crystal ball pick UConn
- UConn fans say JB is visiting only out of desperation and are expecting the commitment soon

Seriously, if UConn doesn’t get this kid their “insiders” really need a reality check. If they’re right I’ll give them props but historically it seems like they’ve been pretty awful
I actually think some of the “insiders” posts about it being nice in “whatever god awful town they are in” are all to mess with us. They know we look there, and they know he isn’t going there.

I have been wrong more times than I can count. But I know this...and I’m never wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom