Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniels changing to ? likely means no one outside AJ and his fam knows anything right now

What’s the fallout from losing Andre Jackson to Uconn on a scale from 1 to Quade Green?
Quade got a bag from UK; in a fair fight we win that one.

Andre to UConn? Totally possible he wants to stay in the northeast but wants to get out of the Cuse area.

We got Jalen. They got Andre. We will go head to head on the trail often and will each get wins and losses. We recruit the same area and pitch kids different advantages to our schools. All kids think differently so what may have worked in our favor for Jalen might not be what Andre is looking for. I’m sure he wants his brother and mom to come to games but maybe he wants to get out of the state; that’s something only UConn can provide

But since we don’t appear to be playing them in the foreseeable future, it doesn’t really matter.

Quade got a bag from UK; in a fair fight we win that one.

Andre to UConn? Totally possible he wants to stay in the northeast but wants to get out of the Cuse area.

We got Jalen. They got Andre. We will go head to head on the trail often and will each get wins and losses. We recruit the same area and pitch kids different advantages to our schools. All kids think differently so what may have worked in our favor for Jalen might not be what Andre is looking for. I’m sure he wants his brother and mom to come to games but maybe he wants to get out of the state; that’s something only UConn can provide

But since we don’t appear to be playing them in the foreseeable future, it doesn’t really matter.

I mean, that’s fine and I don’t disagree.

But it doesn’t really answer the question. Cause there will be meltdown if it happens, and it will be glorious.

What’s the fallout from losing Andre Jackson to Uconn on a scale from 1 to Quade Green?

I’ve been quiet on this but honestly we don’t play UConn anymore and even when they’re in the Big East it’s not like I’m going to go out of my way to watch FS1 so eh his loss. If he comes here great, if not he can enjoy watching his buddies Joe G and Buddy playing the big boys in the best conference on ESPN.

I mean, that’s fine and I don’t disagree.

But it doesn’t really answer the question. Cause there will be meltdown if it happens, and it will be glorious.

If we get Isaiah Jackson and lose Andre then I don’t think there will be a huge meltdown. Some anger, despair and Gerry insulting but Isaiah would be more impactful. Prefer to get them both though

Cuse!

Logically, the meltdown should be greater than quade because losing to uk (they arent a rival and would expect to lose to them) is easier to stomach. The backlash will probably rival malachi or lydon early entry level. Probably close to what we can expect when they get rid of the pee troughs.

Last edited:
The Daniels thing is a bit concerning but I still think hes ours to lose. He has literally grown up around the program and has a established relationship not only with gmac/jb but also current players and other kids that attend cuse. The Jake twitter post about making sense for both sides is so strange and reaching. It literally makes no sense for him unless he just loves uconn and if that's the case then so be it. His last visit is coming up then things will probably happen pretty quick I'm guessing. Also, I know people hate the social media thing but it's worth noting that although he does follow some uconn kids/coaches, he follows pretty much the entire cuse team and tons of young talent that attends cuse. That alone tells alot about the mind of a 18yr old boy lol. (Lots of sarcasm with a hint of truth) because I know some will take this too serious :p

Yep. Could be as simple as Daniels thought it was us and talked to AJ and he said he wasn’t sure yet

That jake kid is plugged in. My bet is his and zags tweets are why daniels wavered.

Sounds like a complete guess. I assumed the crystal balls were based more on inside info than the Magic 8 ball.
How does this make tons of sense for both sides? Kid is from NY and has been a cuse fan his whole life. Perfect length and athleticism for what Syracuse does. City Rocks product with people he knows around the program. Hall of fame coach..I could go on. Total joke
He’s just parroting spin whispered to him by Deranged Danny Hurley.

My feeling is that JB and Gmac have done a great job at not only recruiting Andre but also the key influential people around him, including his mom, his family and his coaches. That’s why our staff probably feels good about where they stand.

My feeling is that JB and Gmac have done a great job at not only recruiting Andre but also the key influential people around him, including his mom, his family and his coaches. That’s why our staff probably feels good about where they stand.

Two more crystal balls flipped to Undecided. Just saying...
Whenever these recruitments drag on, where we were the presumptive front-runner... Doesn't give the warm fuzzies...

How does this make tons of sense for both sides? Kid is from NY and has been a cuse fan his whole life. Perfect length and athleticism for what Syracuse does. City Rocks product with people he knows around the program. Hall of fame coach..I could go on. Total joke

The only “advantage” UConn has is easier to get early playing time...because they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom