Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniels is 32/32 in 2020. However he flipped to UConn so if Andre ends up at UConn I wonder if that would be considered right or wrong considering he had Cuse first
He will flip it again when Andre sets a commitment date.

he is going to UCONN unfortunately.

if so good luck to him. Maybe he will be Danny's first player to ever make the NBA, maybe he will help uconn reverse their impressive run of three straight losing seasons, maybe he help them draw more than 7K for a home game, maybe he will elevate the hoops program to such attractiveness a power 5 conference will come calling and they can resurrect that rotting carcass of a football program?

Cuse!

So be it. I'm not gonna cry over a SF that can't shoot outside the paint. We've had too many of those guys of late and it doesn't really work too well in the new age of bball.

So be it. I'm not gonna cry over a SF that can't shoot outside the paint. We've had too many of those guys of late and it doesn't really work too well in the new age of bball.

This is what the uconn fans said when cuse was allegedly leading. I kind of think its counter productive. I think the better prospective is he is just one player and if he does elsewhere, then it means it wasnt a fir for him here and we need to find a guy who is.

Gonna be honest...I am not much of a doom and gloomer. I get going to Wash due to previous relationships with Hop. But losing a kid this close to us that we have spent this much effort on...is a REALLY REALLY bad sign for what happening currently with our program. If that is indeed what is happening here.

Gonna be honest...I am not much of a doom and gloomer. I get going to Wash due to previous relationships with Hop. But losing a kid this close to us that we have spent this much effort on...is a REALLY REALLY bad sign for what happening currently with our program. If that is indeed what is happening here.
What more do you want the coaches to do outside of slap him with a briefcase full of money? Sometimes a kid just ends up wanting to go somewhere else, which may not even happen since nothing is set in stone yet outside of one CB change to Youcant

What more do you want the coaches to do outside of slap him with a briefcase full of money? Sometimes a kid just ends up wanting to go somewhere else, which may not even happen since nothing is set in stone yet outside of one CB change to Youcant
Thats the issue. Why arent they interested...is it the unknown of the next coach and how long JB will be around? Is it our current recruiters. I know its not a simple answer, and I am not trying to be chicken little...but if you dont find it concerning I dont know what to tell you.

Thats the issue. Why arent they interested...is it the unknown of the next coach and how long JB will be around? Is it our current recruiters. I know its not a simple answer, and I am not trying to be chicken little...but if you dont find it concerning I dont know what to tell you.
You can have high interest in one school and still to another. It’s not a zero sum game. JB will be around at least 2-3 more years and most players don’t expect to even be around that long at that level

I am relaxed and at the end of the day one recruit isnt going to sink the program...I am just throwing it out there. I will 100% survive this. As will Syracuse.
I have bigger fish to fry here in Iowa...I love Busch light and new developments are really hindering that.

I am not all that worked up with Dre. He can't shoot. Now, the other Jackson, that is a different story. would love to get him. But I am really worried about Alabama for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom