Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
35369DDE-8D45-4A2D-A62F-2CC3264FBB3F.jpeg

just a guess: aj made the comment about isaiah jackson & big cliff, so the "journalists" switched their picks to undecided to see if either su & uconn can close on one of those bigs first

The "Crystal Ball" is the worst feature that could have been added to that recruiting site, because their "analysts" are ranked on what percentage they get. So why not put one in for every visit the kid goes on, because you know you might hit it!

It's absolutely baseless and for guys that don't have good inside information, it makes them look like they do. Some guys know but really it's about not being wrong.

HCJB has been in to see him personally this week. Don’t know what else to add to that. The angst is some Yukon message board?
I think the crystal balls flipping is more concerning than that board.

The "Crystal Ball" is the worst feature that could have been added to that recruiting site, because their "analysts" are ranked on what percentage they get. So why not put one in for every visit the kid goes on, because you know you might hit it!

It's absolutely baseless and for guys that don't have good inside information, it makes them look like they do. Some guys know but really it's about not being wrong.

Eh.

It’s good to see where a recruitment is in the moment.

Daniels is 32/32 in 2020. However he flipped to UConn so if Andre ends up at UConn I wonder if that would be considered right or wrong considering he had Cuse first

Cuse lean, goes on UConn official, momentum shifts to UConn after good visit, JB sees him the day after to try to catch up

seems like he’s truly undecided.

not saying the CB is like the 10 Commandments being passed down to Moses, but I have not been buying into the Jackson is coming to SU narrative for months now, he has just not sounded that excited about the program, at least not excited enough to actually commit. Hope I am wrong to say the least

Daniels is 32/32 in 2020. However he flipped to UConn so if Andre ends up at UConn I wonder if that would be considered right or wrong considering he had Cuse first
He'd be "right" because there's no accountability for making an incorrect prediction first. That's why the CB is BS, because when one guy hear a small tidbit of info they'll flip, and then everyone will follow to make sure they're on the right side.

He'd be "right" because there's no accountability for making an incorrect prediction first. That's why the CB is BS, because when one guy hear a small tidbit of info they'll flip, and then everyone will follow to make sure they're on the right side.
Whole lot of piggy backing going into the picks.

Cuse lean, goes on UConn official, momentum shifts to UConn after good visit, JB sees him the day after to try to catch up

seems like he’s truly undecided.
You’re assuming the “catch up” part. JB has made
It clear to Dre for almost 2 years that he’s THE priority. Not many players get that stamp from HCJB.

You’re assuming the “catch up” part. JB has made
It clear to Dre for almost 2 years that he’s THE priority. Not many players get that stamp from HCJB.
"Growing speculation" aka rumors.

It’s happening guys. Embrace inevitability and it’ll make the blow softer.

I unfortunately agree, not sure why people seem so surprised, what exactly has the kid said or done in the past however many months that would lead anyone to believe we have him nailed down or close to it? there are kids who are excited about the process and want to take their visits, can't blame them a bit, but he seems like someone who just wasn't that excited about us and has been looking for someone to be excited about. If that someone is Freak Hurley, well, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom