Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gmac missed a opportunity to visit Dre this week because he didnt want to cancel a fishing trip he went on to the salmon river where he was reeling in lunkers on his fly rod. Dre didnt like that he wasnt the main priority so he decided to play for a crackhead coach.

Maybe Jackson canceled the Iowa visit after he saw Storrs and decided on Cuse.
1569530919418.gif

Maybe missed on this recruit will finally convince people that we can’t get the talent we once did. Lots and lots of misses. I don’t see it improving as is either.

Certainly concerning especially after losing out on Stewart last year to Washington or whatever his name was. Have to say that it appeared SU was on the cusp of him committing multiple times but for whatever reason he never pulled the trigger. The other Jackson now becomes enormous.

Maybe Jackson canceled the Iowa visit after he saw Storrs and decided on Cuse. View attachment 170549
in his interview with zags on monday, he said "I’m really left with, see who checks the boxes for basketball, see who boxes for the social-wise and stuff like that"
so, on the social front, he's choosing between an aging rust belt city and a remote cow pasture

advantage: push

We have plenty of shooting and we have also discussed how he would fit in perfect. We dont need to go into changing that narrative if he chooses to go elsewhere. He would fit here perfectly...that being said...you are right, no one should get that worked up either way...but we all know how that goes.

If he comes here, he’s a great fit.

If he doesn’t come here, he sucks.

You know how this goes!

Maybe missed on this recruit will finally convince people that we can’t get the talent we once did. Lots and lots of misses. I don’t see it improving as is either.

What if we get the higher rated i jackson though?

In reality, I just want to see a team that plays some semblance of an offense and isnt frustrating as hell to watch. Its been awhile for us (although much longer for uconn...)

What if we get the higher rated i jackson though?

In reality, I just want to see a team that plays some semblance of an offense and isnt frustrating as hell to watch. Its been awhile for us (although much longer for uconn...)

Ya but it’s always what if the next guy. Last year it was Stewart. This year it was Jackson. We just don’t have the same talented kids wanting to come here for one reason or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom