Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats less then encouraging. Hopefully we can pull him back or were going to need to go all in on the other Jackson this weekend. To bad, seemed like he was close to pulling the trigger for us late in the summer.
I’m still hoping this is all smoke or JB and Gmac can pull out an 11th hour turnaround. But Man, I can’t help but think how Hop was the master ninja at wrapping up guys and getting them to commit early—Johnny Flynn, Dion, MCW, Rak, Mali, Lydon, etc. Gmac did get Moyer and Goodine to commit as juniors. But we gotta land the top local kids, especially when they and their families want to stay closer to home. Negative recruiting against JB and his age must be playing some factor in us not being the school where kids leap to commit early if we make them a priority. Well, if we lose Jackson, maybe we can land Benny Williams early.

He had great success at URI, which is no small feat. Recruiting has been on the uptick since he arrived and their practice facilities are a step up from SU’s. They can still sell recent national success and Hurley makes a better recruiting pitch than most realize. The move to the Big East, playing in the Northeast more often, including the BE tourney at MSG, will help them recruit. We’ll face stiffer competition from them going forward.
Oh joy.

Psst.

Moqui.

I don't think Andre or his people read this board and thread, but if they do, I'm trying to counteract people BEING FRIGGIN' IDIOTS AND TALKING ABOUT REASONS WHY UCONN MAKES MORE SENSE.

Pass it on.
giphy.gif

come to think of it, dior johnson is coming this weekend too, right?

jgiii & buddy, get on the phone with dre and invite him down. at the worst, he gets one last hurrah before he disappears into the aac

I think UConn will be in the big east next year when he’s a freshman.

Can someone who knows about uconns practice facilities tell me if they are nicer then ours? I have watched videos of their weight room and I've honest to God seen better garage gyms on the internet then what I've seen uconn players working out in.

Yeah...that’s my point. Dre could pick someone else tomm and we’d know for sure and all those guys would change picks.
Yea and? Old picks to a school is one thing...a bunch of new ones that were changed and from the top recruiting guys usually means they know something. What are you trying to say? U have been steady on feeling confident the past few days on Dre to cuse...what's your feeling now? Jake and cuseman4 have both stated things didnt look good.

if they can put gafney, akok, jackson and big cliff on the floor together they certainly should be very, very good.

Jackson wont be good imo, until 3 years from now. He needs weight and is still a year out from college. Akok seems like a kid who will underwhelm, go pro, and never be heard from again. I hear gafney is good but not sure if they lead for cliff.

Lane canceling is ensuring Dre? Uh
I dont get your last two replies? Do you know something that pretty much everyone else doesnt? Or are you agreeing with this post? Lance canceling his visit does go in line with dre trending to uconn. Along with everything else going on that seems to point to uconn. Your confusing me man.

Not sure I understand why people are talking about Isaiah Jackson as though he is an alternative or substitute for Andre Jackson? Aside from the similarity in their last names aren’t they two entirely different players?

I talked about him because ppl were going too far saying we cant recruit when we have a better player in the same class visiting this weekend. Kind of obvious.

niels lane not ov’ing uconn Does not mean Dre is going there. They were not exclusive. Maybe Dre surprises and slums in Storrs but it ain’t symbolic with Niels Lane...

YeAh right
You and paulie in a room on your game cube game system listening to jack Johnson drinking natty light talking about axe body spray.
Pretty sure I have made my case about my love for Busch Light...so.

niels lane not ov’ing uconn Does not mean Dre is going there. They were not exclusive. Maybe Dre surprises and slums in Storrs but it ain’t symbolic with Niels Lane...
yea maybe...or maybe not. Not sure I get the, "maybe dre suprises and slumps in storrs" part though. It's not a suprise when everyone thinks hes going to uconn now. You seem to be the only one that would be suprised about it so hopefully that means you know something that everyone else doesnt?

yea maybe...or maybe not. Not sure I get the, "maybe dre suprises and slumps in storrs" part though. It's not a suprise when everyone thinks hes going to uconn now. You seem to be the only one that would be suprised about it so hopefully that means you know something that everyone else doesnt?
Everyone?

Everyone?
Lol. Yea maybe he still decides on cuse but usually when these things start trending this way it's for a reason. I didnt literally mean everyone but obviously it seems like the vast majority of people are thinking hes uconn bound now. If JB and gmac think hes cuse bound still then that's all that matters and I hope he ends up orange. I like your spirit though!

He had great success at URI, which is no small feat. Recruiting has been on the uptick since he arrived and their practice facilities are a step up from SU’s. They can still sell recent national success and Hurley makes a better recruiting pitch than most realize. The move to the Big East, playing in the Northeast more often, including the BE tourney at MSG, will help them recruit. We’ll face stiffer competition from them going forward.
The best recruits Hurley got at URI were credited to Preston Murphy who was implicated at Creighton for handing out bags

Great? Lol.

Lol. Yea maybe he still decides on cuse but usually when these things start trending this way it's for a reason. I didnt literally mean everyone but obviously it seems like the vast majority of people are thinking hes uconn bound now. If JB and gmac think hes cuse bound still then that's all that matters and I hope he ends up orange. I like your spirit though!
those guesses are one kind of. . . evidence
another kind are the on the record public statements to zags which clearly indicate he is undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom