Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a UConn supporter. I live in Connecticut and despise the school. But I think they’re about to start having some success.
I hate them...but if they pull in a few more guys (and it looks like they are) then they will start having some success. And I cant stand Hurley.

We have a 5* forward visiting this weekend, who all due respect to andre, is in another league. Andre is a great get for whoever, but we didnt even hear of the other jackson until last month. If we close on that one, its not a bad tradeoff. The point is, one player doesnt make or break it. Be dissappointed for now but lets see what happens when the class is done.

This was always going to be a small class — as in one player. Now it might not be any.

I’m not a UConn supporter. I live in Connecticut and despise the school. But I think they’re about to start having some success.
if they can put gafney, akok, jackson and big cliff on the floor together they certainly should be very, very good.

Last edited:

I mean, with the recruiting results they’ve been getting they should. Right?

Ok...this might be “out there”, but what if Andre is such a huge Syracuse fan that he knows how bad him coming to Cuse would burn UCONN. So everything he is doing...is just a ruse for the Bone Yard. He might just be that plugged in to fan boards. he’s reading all this and loving it before he announce for Syracuse.
Am I doing it right?

(This is purely for the conspiracy theorists out there...and the boneyard so I can see myself get made fun of).

and if they do Danny boy will get scooped up by a bigger school

Some people hold onto that. Others can look and see that they have won 3 National Championships since our 1 including 2 this decade. But apparently they are garbage and we are elite.
the have at best a .500 league record over the last 10 years. They had two miracle runs. Good for them. I mean that. But looking at the last 10 years, they are average.

so, on the social front, he's choosing between an aging rust belt city and a remote cow pasture

advantage: push

He did cut the corn field from his list, so we weren’t the worst. Which is nice.

and if they do Danny boy will get scooped up by a bigger school

Perhaps, but I doubt it. Don’t forget UConn has a rich tradition and is joining the Big East again. They’ll pay to keep Hurley, and if they start winning again, people will quickly forget their recent failures in the AAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom