Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you will be pleasantly surprised by the talent on the roster as it stands
there is a good chance the freshmen class will all outperform their rankings. i think it's near certain that 3 of them will
I feel the same way based on first impressions which were right for me in the past CJ fair Josh pace Lawrence Moten

Not sure I understand why people are talking about Isaiah Jackson as though he is an alternative or substitute for Andre Jackson? Aside from the similarity in their last names aren’t they two entirely different players?

the have at best a .500 league record over the last 10 years. They had two miracle runs. Good for them. I mean that. But looking at the last 10 years, they are average.
I hate to say this but someone embarrassed us bad last year.

Perhaps, but I doubt it. Don’t forget UConn has a rich tradition and is joining the Big East again. They’ll pay to keep Hurley, and if they start winning again, people will quickly forget their recent failures in the AAC.

with that budget he wont be there long term if he has success quickly.

If the path to PT thing is really UCONN's big sell, it seems weird to me that the staff would have devoted so much singular focus and attention if we didn't have a path to PT for that player.

If the path to PT thing is really UCONN's big sell, it seems weird to me that the staff would have devoted so much singular focus and attention if we didn't have a path to PT for that player.
Hmmm. Yep

When we started recruiting Andre I don’t believe Eli or QG were even in the picture

Uconn is garbage. That is indisputable. Three straight losing seasons is horrifically bad.
53197032-EB75-4A86-8EA3-3CC0B67CBC9D.gif

There is a path to PT, just might include significant time on the bench freshman year. Wouldn’t put it past JB to think he can convince AJ that the path that Sherm, MCW and others have taken isn’t a bad thing.

Even if Elijah leaves I’m not sure AJ plays significant minutes next year. We have a lot of guys in line to get PT at the 2/3, even if none are perfect 3s.

Last edited:
There is a path to PT, just might include significant time on the bench freshman year. Wouldn’t put it past JB to think he can convince AJ that the path that Sherm, MCW and others have taken isn’t a bad thing.

Even if Elijah leaves I’m not sure AJ plays significant minutes next year. We have a lot of guys in line to get PT at the 2/3.
If you put that kind of time and attention into the player, that player is going to the front of the line

i'll tell you one thing: if hurley fields a team featuring jalen gaffney, andre jackson, akok akok and cliff omuruyi, he better win at least 25 games and finish no worse than 2nd in his conference
I just don’t get how Hurley is getting too 100 guys. He has such an unappealing lunatic personality.

Since he isn’t going to Iowa, get Andre to come in for the football game and hang out with Isaiah.
come to think of it, dior johnson is coming this weekend too, right?

jgiii & buddy, get on the phone with dre and invite him down. at the worst, he gets one last hurrah before he disappears into the aac

I just don’t get how Hurley is getting too 100 guys. He has such an unappealing lunatic personality.

He had great success at URI, which is no small feat. Recruiting has been on the uptick since he arrived and their practice facilities are a step up from SU’s. They can still sell recent national success and Hurley makes a better recruiting pitch than most realize. The move to the Big East, playing in the Northeast more often, including the BE tourney at MSG, will help them recruit. We’ll face stiffer competition from them going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom