Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Andre Jackson, a Class of 2020 basketball star who is considering Syracuse

Donna’s article from today: “Meet Andre Jackson”

As Guerrier was in last class, this is guy I want most for 2020. And it’s very realistic (some think a probability even).

I realize that kid is more athlete than polished player at moment. But kid still has time to grow & mature into a player prior to college.

Think the allure for me is a return to the “high flying” days of Cuse b-ball. When we had athletes like Dion, Wes, Flynn, Joseph, HAK, etc that loved to run in transition or even attempt to dunk on people in halfcourt.

Pairing Jackson with Goodine would give SU two absurd jumpers/dunkers. The Dome would be rocking. And Guerrier is no slouch in that department either. (Neither is Hughes, if he still around.) Games would be fun to watch (again?) that’s for sure.

And as far as Jackson not being a “shooter”...we have Buddy & Girard for that.

Think this kid would absolutely thrive at SU.

Andre strikes me as a kid who wants to be around home. A lot like JG3. Hopefully we wrap this one up early!

Top 50 kid in our backyard that Wants to come here? No excuses

I agree, but the exact same, and literal back yard could be said for Torrence. I hope the reason we did not snag him is because the staff feels there is no room at the inn for a PG in the 2020 class... would have loved to have him.

I agree, but the exact same, and literal back yard could be said for Torrence. I hope the reason we did not snag him is because the staff feels there is no room at the inn for a PG in the 2020 class... would have loved to have him.

We didn’t go hard after Torrence.

Kid must be enjoying the atmosphere at halftime! Sounds loud in there ;)

If he weighed 280 pounds he would be a 5 star second coming of Zion...Food for hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom