Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
what he said was:
"i had never been to the west coast before, and i really liked it. it made me open my eyes and really consider going out to the west coast. before the trip I was thinking stay east coast, but it opened my eyes to consider the west coast as an option as well."

note to admins: riv*ls cannot copyright someone else's statement. and even if they could, that is a single quote from a 13 graf article and is certainly well within fair use.​

he didn't say anything openly bad about syracuse, just a tepid description - it is "pretty nice" and he has a "decent" relationship w/the coaches

i did post that the article didn't leave me feeling warm & fuzzy, but that's just me. don't jump to conclusions based on my take.
Oh, I'm jumping to conclusions.

Let me see which do I prefer ... playing in the BET in MSG or playing in the ACC Tourney (I don't know where) and getting eliminated in my 1st or 2nd game by Duke, UNC, or Virginia.

Let me see which do I prefer ... playing in the BET in MSG or playing in the ACC Tourney (I don't know where) and getting eliminated in my 1st or 2nd game by Duke, UNC, or Virginia.

Ummm...yeah, there’s a bit more to it than a stupid weekend tournament. Like, where you go to school and play basketball day in and day out.

UConn is janky as all hell, these days.

Ummm...yeah, there’s a bit more to it than a stupid weekend tournament. Like, where you go to school and play basketball day in and day out.

UConn is janky as all hell, these days.

Lol. Steph created a new word.

Lol, what “janky”? As a kid, my friends and I had a phase where we used that word all the time because Ice Cube and Coolio used to say it in their songs circa 93-94.(one of my best friends was probably the biggest Coolio fan in the world)

I guess Steph brought it back into my mind.

UConn’s facilities (JUNKY), Coach (SKANKY), and program(JANKY) = the definition of janky.

Some of these upstate kids really seem to take Syracuse for granted.

There is no question that a lot of the people who respect JAB and the program the most are the ones who observe it from a greater distance but, it's not like the four schools listed are Cuse, Duke, UK and UNC. In fact, i'm not sure we have gone head to head with Iowa or UCLA for anyone (not named Jason Hart). I still think Cuse is in great shape and possibly the only thing that might work against us is possible playing time for AJ. Top kids don't want to sit the bench and although these things normally shake out, right now it looks like a full roster.

Cuse-ACC
Yukon-AAC/BE ???
Iowa-B1G
UCLA-Pac-12

Dre checking in at #47 in the latest 2020 top 100 on ESPN...
Screenshot_20190624-132445_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors