Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, not the update I was hoping for. Timetable isn't Peach Jam anymore.

All the same, if he wouldn’t even go away for prep school is he really going to go all the way to California? Going away for a weekend recruiting visit is one thing, being there for months at a time is another.

And if it comes down to Syracuse vs. UConn, I’d assume any top recruit is going to choose the big leagues these days.

This is JGIII all over again

He has one more official left, right? Did Iowa, Syracuse, UCLA, UConn in that order. Even though coaches says fall timetable, doesn't mean it will be that long. Smart to build pad into that. Otherwise, you have people nagging you. I expect he would take his last visit and make his decision within a reasonable time after that. No inside info. Just logic.

Not worried here. Actually relieved to see Stanford not in the three horse race. I made a comment on UCLA thread that Cronin is an absolute coup for them. This is why.
Also it's great news that no blue bloods or any other schools have emerged. I like our chances if everything stays the same.

C2D2AE3B-0E00-46BE-ABB9-13E21693A0CF.jpeg

Let’s just say we do lose AJ (which as of now, we’re still in the drivers seat), we’ll get Noah no question

I like that this kid appreciates old time basketball history.

I mean, I like going to Cooperstown. I’d love to try on Willie Mays’ glove or something.

I wouldn’t want to go play a baseball game with it though.

Get your historical artifacts fix, kid. Those UConn successes will eventually be “can you believe that really happened? What a different era” material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom