Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is pretty apparent UConn hypes up their involvement with numerous recruits and leaks it to anyone who will listen in the media. That’s Hurley’s plan. At the end of the day it’s same old shitty uconn.
they have had a great track record of doing just this! For sure.

I think it is pretty apparent UConn hypes up their involvement with numerous recruits and leaks it to anyone who will listen in the media. That’s Hurley’s plan. At the end of the day it’s same old shitty uconn.
Sounds like the Lakers with Kawhi.

This HAS to be our guy to end this class...anyone else and it's a consolation prize.

IMO, we are underestimating Uconn’s chances, this should be an easy get for us and if we end up not getting him this board is gonna be a dumpster fire and rightfully so.

Or maybe, and hear me out on this, he’s taking advantage of an opportunity few receive. Perhaps he likes attention and going on free visits to nice places.

No, that doesn’t sound like any teen I’ve ever come across.

Ppl say hes done w his visits though he has one left, i believe

All I know is that I’m done trying to figure out the mental processes of teens.

Battle decommitted from Michigan and literally waited like six years to commit to Cuse. CuseHulk got agitated, hilarity ensued.
I now have three teens at home (my baby turned 13 yesterday) and I am with you. I can’t figure out what the hell is going on in their heads.

Or maybe, and hear me out on this, he’s taking advantage of an opportunity few receive. Perhaps he likes attention and going on free visits to nice places.

No, that doesn’t sound like any teen I’ve ever come across.
Doesn't sound like the kind of teen we need. He should be grateful we extended a local kid an official visit. We should pull the offer IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom