Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except they were never in the lead here. It was completely made up. They need new insiders. They are nowhere near as good as ours.

They were in the lead for Carey, AND Kofi, AND Precious. Along with a few other guys. Per their insiders.

So either:

1. They’re straight up lying

2. They’re getting shtty info

3. Uconn are horrifically bad closers.

Except they were never in the lead here. It was completely made up. They need new insiders. They are nowhere near as good as ours.

Just to clarify that while I have no idea of knowing for sure where Jackson will end up (seems like were in a good spot but anything could happen as we have seen before) but our "insiders" like Jake and others are definitely on the up and up whether its good or bad news. While Fishy at least seems reasonable some of the guys over there are like something out of a movie. The main insider refers to himself in third person and has been in a multi-month battle with other posters about who broke the Uconn to the Big East story first (who freekin cares). He contends he sent multiple messages but kept it secret publicly to protect the fball teams recruiting efforts (ya that sounds plausible) and even publicly asked fishy to back him up on his text message defense. Again its the bizzarro world over there. If you didn't know the team you would swear it was UNC or Arizona's board. Not a team that hasn't made the NCAA tournament in three years (or a winning record) in the freeking AAC and has lawsuits and ongoing with issues with multiple former players. I used think Rutgers was the most delusional fanbase but these guys are living in a different world or era then the rest of us.

The irony of uconn fans stalking this site for material to post on the by about how obsessed syracuse fans are with uconn is cringeworthy.

Seweracuse actually
Another great one.

If they had an orangefog type over there, I'd at least be entertained. That board puts me to sleep.
Thank you. In all honesty, their board is like any other. We talk about their obsession and they talk about ours. It’s comical on both sides. I prefer to believe our insiders because it suits me as a fan. Just as they believe their insiders.

Thank you. In all honesty, their board is like any other. We talk about their obsession and they talk about ours. It’s comical on both sides. I prefer to believe our insiders because it suits me as a fan. Just as they believe their insiders.

I think there’s a lot less telling people what they want to hear with Jake or Francis or any other of the insiders around here.

should we keep to Andre jax ??/ Just sayin' before I get banned again...

I’d actually be very interested in knowing if anything happened in the past week. It seems we’ve gone from weeks of total radio silence to multiple experts predicting Andre to Cuse. Unless they’re just piggybacking off the first guy.

I mean the only thing Andre Jackson done recently is put out a top five that shocked precisely no one.

I’d actually be very interested in knowing if anything happened in the past week. It seems we’ve gone from weeks of total radio silence to multiple experts predicting Andre to Cuse. Unless they’re just piggybacking off the first guy.

I mean the only thing Andre Jackson done recently is put out a top five that shocked precisely no one.
Maybe just the fact that putting a top 5 out means he is near the end and they know SU has been way out in front since the beginning.

Lol not far off! But once again from my understanding and what I’ve been told. Hurley and his staff leak info on purpose saying they are in the “drivers seat” or the “favorite” to land a kid. Some times they know they aren’t the favorite but try to pressure the kid, other times they do it so other recruits see they are the “favorite” so they consider UCONN more seriously. This is something Hurley legimately does as a recruiting tactic. I don’t know why they think it’s a good idea but to each their own.
It’s not uncommon for struggling programs to bend the truth a little on the recruiting trail to create a buzz for their recruiting.

Some coaches ask kids to list them even if both sides know there’s no shot the kid is going there.

Happens a lot with mid majors and new coaching staffs taking over struggling programs.

It’s not uncommon for struggling programs to bend the truth a little on the recruiting trail to create a buzz for their recruiting.

Some coaches ask kids to list them even if both sides know there’s no shot the kid is going there.

Happens a lot with mid majors and new coaching staffs taking over struggling programs.
And sometimes a school fits both those descriptions? Not naming names.

Evan Daniels I wouldn’t think would hop on a prediction unless he had real info

Anyone hear anything about him visiting early this month on a unofficial? Just curious why all the CB picks lately and I came across a pic that makes me cautiously think he may have stopped by. Could also be absolutely nothing and I'm a total idiot for even trying to come to that conclusion but it's worth asking I guess.

Anyone hear anything about him visiting early this month on a unofficial? Just curious why all the CB picks lately and I came across a pic that makes me cautiously think he may have stopped by. Could also be absolutely nothing and I'm a total idiot for even trying to come to that conclusion but it's worth asking I guess.
CuseMan4 mentioned it and I think it was even in a Rivals article

Saw he was tagged in this at the melo center August 2nd. I assume that's this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom