Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt, again JC, and JC players (Ollie title)- over Duke (totally legit) Ga Tech, Butler, double digit loss Kentucky , vs Smart 87, 4-5 NBA players UK in 96, AO injury, Fab in 12, and 89 team just because that team was stocked. Anyway, no excuses, and point being current head to head recruiting with Hurley at the helm.
Every team has years they felt they should have won

I’m not taking away UConns 4 titles, but to think it gives them a recruiting edge when none of those coaches are there is just dumb.

Every team has years they felt they should have won

I’m not taking away UConns 4 titles, but to think it gives them a recruiting edge when none of those coaches are there is just dumb.

It’s hilarious how the Boneyard cant get past that.

They just start rattling off players that are now 35-45 years old, and past glories no matter what the conversation is.

It’s hilarious how the Boneyard cant get past that.

They just start rattling off players that are now 35-45 years old, and past glories no matter what the conversation is.
It’s all they have. They can’t even point to Hurley putting guys in the league at URI.

The make fun of the “zone defense” for recruiting guys; but their head coach has literally never gotten a player drafted. Why would any kid listen to Hurley when he says he can get them drafted? He was at URI for 6 years and never got a kid drafted.

In Hurley’s time at URI; St. Bonaventure, UMass, St. Joes, and Dayton all got a player drafted. And right before Hurley got there Richmond, VCU and Davidson got kids drafted.

Sorry Danny boy, until you put a kid in the league not sure why anyone would listen to him

It’s all they have. They can’t even point to Hurley putting guys in the league at URI.

The make fun of the “zone defense” for recruiting guys; but their head coach has literally never gotten a player drafted. Why would any kid listen to Hurley when he says he can get them drafted? He was at URI for 6 years and never got a kid drafted.

In Hurley’s time at URI; St. Bonaventure, UMass, St. Joes, and Dayton all got a player drafted. And right before Hurley got there Richmond, VCU and Davidson got kids drafted.

Sorry Danny boy, until you put a kid in the league not sure why anyone would listen to him

The “zone” is such a played out argument because the NBA clearly doesn’t care, lol.

These clowns think any City Rocks coach is pushing a kid to Uconn over Syracuse...get real
I am sure that isn't what that poster "was told"...he is just going off the tweets of that low level Rocks coach. A no body who has no pull with AJ to begin with. It is extremely clear that their insiders still know nothing, but that troll of a fan base buys into anything that is posted there. Some dork who talks in the third person and tosses out the vaguest of posts and then beats his chest when something happens.

so yeah...its a good read.

I am sure that isn't what that poster "was told"...he is just going off the tweets of that low level Rocks coach. A no body who has no pull with AJ to begin with. It is extremely clear that their insiders still know nothing, but that troll of a fan base buys into anything that is posted there. Some dork who talks in the third person and tosses out the vaguest of posts and then beats his chest when something happens.

so yeah...its a good read.
derp.png

And there we have it...super"porta"john is totally going off the tweets from the rocks freshman coach...not AJ's coach. He has zero influence on AJ.

Is that the same guy who said Andre was 100% going to UConn and that Andre hated Boeheim and the zone ?
Who knows...I cannot keep up with their "insiders". I think that Matrim may actually have some knowledge on recruits...but I havent seen much else. Admittedly I dont spend a ton of time there...I dont hate myself THAT much.

Who knows...I cannot keep up with their "insiders". I think that Matrim may actually have some knowledge on recruits...but I havent seen much else. Admittedly I dont spend a ton of time there...I dont hate myself THAT much.
How many UConn “insiders” does it take to say “we’re in good shape here” to make it actually come true?

I may be on an island here, but I'd take the 4 natty's in a heartbeat over 1 vs. the number of guys drafted argument. But that's me. :)

You would think.. and yet they can't unwind their husky pampers over any comment or statistic that places SU ahead of them.

must be a mistake ... i was recently assured that syracuse would never again be in the mix for a top 50 player so long as jb was still running things ;)
Dior :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors