Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is so solid Cuse why is he still taking visits to other places? He has had enough time to figure this out.

Technically he has had enough time for every school then.

Let’s not forget Quincy didn’t commit until Halloween last year.

"In the article he says that Syracuse sends more wings to NBA than any school talking to him besides UCLA. Can someone from our staff educate him on how wrong this is lol"

Yes I'm sure Coach Hurley is real thirsty to right this grievous wrong considering how many of those Uconn wings he had a personal hand in sending to the NBA.

those quotes are actually old. i saw that posted in a prior article on him.

It's a big decision. He narrowed his list to 5 schools. He might as well give all 5 schools equal opportunity to recruit him. At least then, he can make the important decision with as much information as he could gather. So, we wait a couple of weeks and then find out where he wants to go to college and play basketball. I am pretty sure we can handle a couple more weeks.

"In the article he says that Syracuse sends more wings to NBA than any school talking to him besides UCLA. Can someone from our staff educate him on how wrong this is lol"

Yes I'm sure Coach Hurley is real thirsty to right this grievous wrong considering how many of those Uconn wings he had a personal hand in sending to the NBA.
One of the dumbest arguments they have. Hurley has yet to get a kid drafted

I wouldn't worry to much here, if people remember back to the JGIII recruitment AJ was pushing JGIII incredibly hard to come play here. I know kids can change their minds, but I very much encourage anyone who might be getting a bit anxious to revisit some of those posts/quotes

He is at UCONN visiting now...and the Yard is eerily quiet about it.

Wait, whose car battery died? Andre's, Hurley's or Fishy's.

What are the chances Hurley bought him a replacement car? Wouldn't that be a legitimate cost of transportation to the school on an official visit when your car has mechanical trouble on the way there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom