Class of 2019 - SF Anthony Duruji / Transferring from La Tech to Florida | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Anthony Duruji / Transferring from La Tech to Florida

looks like a terrific athlete; only shot 33% from three but shot .394 as a frosh. could step in & take over eli's role

Last edited:
Since we reached out, could this mean Brisset is all but gone?

I think this kid would fit in real nice. Not sure how it would work out with current projected roster and the guys we are already recruiting but its obvious our staff must really like the kid to reach out right away.

He’s a big 6’7 looks really lengthy. Looks to have some skills. Good shooting stroke too.

I think this kid would fit in real nice. Not sure how it would work out with current projected roster and the guys we are already recruiting but its obvious our staff must really like the kid to reach out right away.

He sits a year and fills in for OB who leaves after next season

he'd have to sit a year then be a junior in eligibilty. for all intents and purposes, that would make him a late addition to the jalen/buddy/braswell class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom