Class of 2019 - SF Anthony Duruji / Transferring from La Tech to Florida | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Anthony Duruji / Transferring from La Tech to Florida

Is there any information that he is interested??? I know we called, but I have not seen anything indicating any interest???

what are the rules on visits by transfers? is there any real difference between an official and an unofficial visit - that is, can the school pay for a visit? is there any limit to the number of visits a kid can take? i know that schools can only contact him if they ask for & receive permission from his athletic department, so that creates a kind of limit, but is there any ncaa rule on how many schools the kid can visit?

Is there any information that he is interested??? I know we called, but I have not seen anything indicating any interest???
Unless Oshae doesn’t come back, there is no room left at SU.

Unless Oshae doesn’t come back, there is no room left at SU.

Not entirely true.

There’s still the “Buddy can become a walk-on” card to be played, potentially.

And according to some posters here, 1/3 of the team is potentially leaving anyway, including but not limited to:
OSB
Jalen
Washington
Braswell
Marek
Buddy
Sidibe

Oh, and Guerrier won’t get cleared by the NCAA.

Oh, and JGIII decides to play football instead.
And Goodine goes to the G-League

Am I missing anyone else? :p

Oh, Eli declares for the Draft.
Why not?

Ok, that’s more than half the team.
Problem solved! ;)

Doesn’t seem like the best use of possibly our last scholarship when we need interior help immediately. But if one or more guys are fine, gotta fill those ships.

Might be an odd roster fit if Oshae, Eli, Guerrier, Marek and Braswell are here. That’s 4 SF’s that he’d join.

Oshae's gotta be gone for us to offer this kid.

Looks like a great fit for the zone. JB probably was drooling watching his tape. Can envision him coming from the weak side to erase shots. His game does have some similarities to Wes’s. We’ve had some good luck with normal transfers. Sign me up.

There's a lot of Wes Johnson in this kid's game.

not if he's a reg xfr that has to sit out a year

You still have to have a roster spot, even if they are redshirting.

We should know very shortly.
In terms of Duruji deciding or Oshae 100% in? I guess if Duruji doesn’t pick Florida in the next week or so, then the opportunity could be there.

Sometimes we’re too quick to move on to the next best thing instead of appreciating what we already have.

You mean sometimes our heads could be mistaken for our arses?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom