Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an article written by Donna recently, she mentioned that Benny wore size 15 sneakers. We know he has been growing like a weed and just got to 6’9. According to that height projector formula I linked for Ash, the kid from Liverpool, Benny should grow to about 6’11 1/2. That would be cool.

Though he might be old enough now that it doesn’t apply to him.

In an article written by Donna recently, she mentioned that Benny wore size 15 sneakers. We know he has been growing like a weed and just got to 6’9. According to that height projector formula I linked for Ash, the kid from Liverpool, Benny should grow to about 6’11 1/2. That would be cool.

Though he might be old enough now that it doesn’t apply to him.

Funny you should mention this because in the videos Donna has shared today he looks every bit of 6-9 if not more like 6-10.

Benny’s team lost 143-131. Seen no stats. Did see a lot of tweets about the game. But none about Benny. Mostly about Holmgren, TyTy Washington, Banchero and some kid going to Memphis.

Holmgren (Gonzaga) 20 pts 11 rebs Team MVP
Minott (Memphis) 18 pts 5 rebs
Hunter (Iowa St) 20 pts Team MVP
TyTy (uncommitted) 19 pts
Banchero (Duke) 15 pts
Davison (Alabama) 14 pts
Foster (G league) 17 pts
Ruffin (Mississippi) 15 pts

Holmgren (Gonzaga) 20 pts 11 rebs Team MVP
Minott (Memphis) 18 pts 5 rebs
Hunter (Iowa St) 20 pts Team MVP
TyTy (uncommitted) 19 pts
Banchero (Duke) 15 pts
Davison (Alabama) 14 pts
Foster (G league) 17 pts
Ruffin (Mississippi) 15 pts
Had a feeling Benny didn't do much stat-wise when I saw the best Donna could come up with to tweet was a missed shot with "nice separation".

Had a feeling Benny didn't do much stat-wise when I saw the best Donna could come up with to tweet was a missed shot with "nice separation".

same here unless she lost a signal.

Most odd all-star game ever. Twitter was barely alive around it and it seems no one cares. If someone wants to use this to predict something for Benny sorry but it would be a joke to do so( not pointing at you).

Well it's pretty clear where to start. The most impatient poster on the board having to wait to get even a crumb has to be suspect number 1.
I bet you pull his mask off and he’s actually Orange Hulk!!! I’ll give him 5 minutes to post “And it would have worked, if it weren’t for you meddling kids.” After that, I lose the last ounce of respect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom