Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our next commit?

Screenshot_20210924-171252_Instagram.jpg

I don't like Chris putting this up on his IG story as he is on his 2nd Syracuse official.
View attachment 206830
I guess "family over everything " means what it says. The timing is head scratching. Hopefully this kid can filter through the noise however it can't be an easy decision to pick a school thousands of miles away.

Timing is a little worrisome but I’d be more worried if it was his post but it’s not. It was his uncles story post which he shared.
I guess "family over everything " means what it says. The timing is head scratching. Hopefully this kid can filter through the noise however it can't be an easy decision to pick a school thousands of miles away.

Yeah, but - the timing of that, and it being with a NON-Cuse uni on, while he is right in the middle of an OV at Cuse, is more than a little….
odd.

he was sharing someone else’s story though, you have limited time to do that. Its a photo of him and his uncle. It doesn’t concern me at all.

Yeah, but - the timing of that, and it being with a NON-Cuse uni on, while he is right in the middle of an OV at Cuse, is more than a little….
odd.
Lol isn’t it a possible a UW posted it and he just re-posted it on his story? It’s good to be wanted. I wouldn’t worry about it at all

Lol isn’t it a possible a UW posted it and he just re-posted it on his story? It’s good to be wanted. I wouldn’t worry about it at all
yeah he literally did the same thing on his Rutgers visit. I don't see the issue here. He just reposted something his family member posted

More Udub posts shared while in Syracuse and on his OV. I get it's family but why does his unc or Chris do this now? Odd however you want to slice it.
Screenshot_20210925-140103_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210925-140113_Instagram.jpg

Edit: I get Chris has a limited time to share for his story. But his unc doesn't have to post Washington stuff while he knows Chris is on a Syracuse visit. Unless...

No u can see the account that posted

Very possible that this is his unc saying that he wants him to go to Washington, having already seen Syracuse with Chris on the last visit...it does seem that’s what he’s trying to imply, although this is still Chris Bunch choice, not his uncle and this is his second visit so clearly Chris Bunch likes Syracuse.

We’ll see how this one plays out, obviously we’re still in play here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom