Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hops ticket back to success will be the Portal. Beautiful campus, players coach etc etc. Start making transfers some money and winning more games and the recruits will come around. He has some players this year. Big year for him.

Hops ticket back to success will be the Portal. Beautiful campus, players coach etc etc. Start making transfers some money and winning more games and the recruits will come around. He has some players this year. Big year for him.
Chris Bunch notwithstanding, Hop has a few years left on his contract, and I doubt UW wants to buy him out after doing the same with the last HC (name escapes me).
Assuming he face-plants the next couple of years, I wonder if our new HC takes him in and he comes back to the Cuse as an Asst HC or something. His experience and recruiting ties would be immensely helpful.

Nomad, I’m on the YOLO plan. Gotta love life and take everything you can out of it. Between my sister being sick and losing my 38 year old healthy best friend to an aneurism last month, I would be ashamed if I didnt live life to the absolute fullest.
Brutal situation, but way to make the best of it. My wife and I are the same way. As of next month we'll be knocking out our 6th state in the last 9 years. May be stuck there for a bit because of her job but hopefully no longer than 5 years. Conceding to just stay where I was born because my parents weren't adventurous never made sense to me. If anything, kinda pissed that I spent 25 years in WNY.

He has taken too many of our East Coast recruits out west so now it's time to reverse that trend. The state of our program is a lot better than UW at this time. We all like Hop but we shouldn't have to compete against him during the recruiting cycle.
yeah its annoying...

the two visits has gotta be promising...why take a second visit if you arent pretty sure? unless you just wanna travel again??...

Chris Bunch notwithstanding, Hop has a few years left on his contract, and I doubt UW wants to buy him out after doing the same with the last HC (name escapes me).
Assuming he face-plants the next couple of years, I wonder if our new HC takes him in and he comes back to the Cuse as an Asst HC or something. His experience and recruiting ties would be immensely helpful.
i just hop he doesnt become the next coach. great assistant, imo

One of the reasons the UW people think they are out is because when Bunch lined up his announcement, he took pains to use EST for the time of the announcement.

That would be really odd for someone in MST, whose house is in PST, unless the school he is going to attend is in the EST.
I was thinking that but is is that how MST people think. Otto? It s weird that he would do that if he wasn't an East Coast kid. Could it be a smoke screen?

I was thinking that but is is that how MST people think. Otto? It s weird that he would do that if he wasn't an East Coast kid. Could it be a smoke screen?
Oh man, I'm not a great example, because I live in MST but basically live, work and play EST hours.

I would just note that Chris is from just outside of Oakland, CA.

He is, from my perspective anyway, a PST currently living in MST, hopefully so he can move to EST for LGO activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom