Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Rutgirls troll commented on Bunch’s Twitter with the box score from last year’s game against Rutgirls, to which I wanted to respond with:
1. SU is 38-10 all time against Rutgirls, including 12 in a row before last year’s game
And
2. SU still went farther in the NCAA tournament last year, which was Rutgirls first tourney appearance in forever
But I took the high road :)

There can be only one response to that...

Some Rutgirls troll commented on Bunch’s Twitter with the box score from last year’s game against Rutgirls, to which I wanted to respond with:
1. SU is 38-10 all time against Rutgirls, including 12 in a row before last year’s game
And
2. SU still went farther in the NCAA tournament last year, which was Rutgirls first tourney appearance in forever
But I took the high road :)

they’ll be a sad bunch tomorrow.

Pretty sure Ennis and Battle were Hop recruits, but yes Autry has brought in some talent for sure.
I looked it up and they were credited to Autry, although Hop may have been involved.

Wow you really move around a lot, is it because of work or are you a nomad like me.
Nomad, I’m on the YOLO plan. Gotta love life and take everything you can out of it. Between my sister being sick and losing my 38 year old healthy best friend to an aneurism last month, I would be ashamed if I didnt live life to the absolute fullest.

Nomad, I’m on the YOLO plan. Gotta love life and take everything you can out of it. Between my sister being sick and losing my 38 year old healthy best friend to an aneurism last month, I would be ashamed if I didnt live life to the absolute fullest.
Sorry for your trials. My dad likes to say “Life is not a dress rehearsal.”

Hey friends, how are we feeling about Bunch's decision tonight? I feel like it's down to SU and Washington. Wouldn't surprise me if he chose the Huskies, given Coach Hop is a solid recruiter and Bunch is from the west coast. But have to think SU is at least a slight favorite here.

Hey friends, how are we feeling about Bunch's decision tonight? I feel like it's down to SU and Washington. Wouldn't surprise me if he chose the Huskies, given Coach Hop is a solid recruiter and Bunch is from the west coast. But have to think SU is at least a slight favorite here.

Feeling good about our chances, but anything is possible.

Syracuse

I’m not on Twitter but I check out accounts occasionally
Just looked at Bunch’s acct and he doesn’t post a lot of stuff but he did have tweets of him wearing a Washington jersey and one wearing a rutgers jersey. I did not see a Cuse jersey post.

His most current post is his announcing making his decision today so acct must be alive

I know Hop is a good recruiter and I know nothing but sure seems to me that us getting that second official feels more like an orientation visit...
I agree that SU getting a second official visit was a good sign. Hop worries me. He's a good recruiter, and Bunch is from the west coast.

I agree that SU getting a second official visit was a good sign. Hop worries me. He's a good recruiter, and Bunch is from the west coast.
He has taken too many of our East Coast recruits out west so now it's time to reverse that trend. The state of our program is a lot better than UW at this time. We all like Hop but we shouldn't have to compete against him during the recruiting cycle.

I’m Cuse all the way but Hop seeded all those East Coast connections for years and it is a little unfair to expect him to abandon them now that their bearing fruit. All is fair in love and war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom