Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to do their homework before commenting. I almost fell off my chair when I read that GMac gets most of the recruits. You need to look at some facts. After Hopkins, Autry has been by far the most successful recruiter at Syracuse the last decade. And it is not even close. Name one great recruit that GMac has brought to Syracuse. Just one. The best I can tell is Sidibhe, and he was no way close to a great recuit. Look at Autry's history. Jerami Grant. Chris McCullough. Marek Dolezaj. Michael Gbinije. Tyler Ennis Oshae Brissett. Tyrus Battle. And I am missing quite a few. Lets not forget to mention that Benny Williams was also recruited by Autry Every good or great player to come out of Syracuse has come from either one of those two assistants. This is not opinion. This is just fact.

We have 4 yrs of posts about Gmac recruiting. Who cares?

Hopefully Bunch commits and nice class is rounded out.

Bunch will be a starter here day one unless Cole is back. He’s way better defensively then people give him credit for. Him and Benny will be a really good forward combo.

Bunch will be a starter here day one unless Cole is back. He’s way better defensively then people give him credit for. Him and Benny will be a really good forward combo.

We won't really know much more than we already do until March and each of these kids play their final season.

Nice! - get yourself a Focker Isle?
Not sure what that means but; this bartender i met when I took my ex wife down in June hit me up on Facebook told me to come down and she got me a job where she is along with some lodging, I’m in my early 40s and cut my tie off and moved away from a desk 3 years ago, only live once so figured I’d give it a shot. My sister who’s terminally ill just moved to north port, so it’s a lot closer than Buffalo. I’m pumped.

I know it was a joke but to my understanding, Julie is somewhat involved in the recruiting process, I mean who better else to have a chat with recruits moms than a woman who has two sons on the team.
Heck, if Juli told me to watch The Masked Singer, i might do it.

Not sure what that means but; this bartender i met when I took my ex wife down in June hit me up on Facebook told me to come down and she got me a job where she is along with some lodging, I’m in my early 40s and cut my tie off and moved away from a desk 3 years ago, only live once so figured I’d give it a shot. My sister who’s terminally ill just moved to north port, so it’s a lot closer than Buffalo. I’m pumped.

Awesome dude. I've got 7 more years to hit 20 at my employer( luckily they count total years not consecutive) to get a retirement buyout then we are buying something in Hawaii or in Florida to use half the year. I remember you talking about your sister before- glad you get to be closer. Many many worse places to hang your hat.

OK, so do I lock this thread and everyone has to search the internet for Chris Bunch info?

Or do we talk about Chris Bunch now?

Take all the other stuff to the main board. Fair warning.

Thats a Bunch of BS.

I remember watching video of Chris McCullough and telling anyone that would listen that he was a surefire lottery pick . Well I was totally off the mark. Well, I think as highly of Bunch as I did Chris. We gotta get this guy. McCullough was the best Chris we've ever had, barely beating out Chris Jerebko

I was suprised by his athleticism...a week or so ago a family member shared some clips of him dunking in warm ups on his IG story and he was getting up. Shocked me a little.

Some Rutgirls troll commented on Bunch’s Twitter with the box score from last year’s game against Rutgirls, to which I wanted to respond with:
1. SU is 38-10 all time against Rutgirls, including 12 in a row before last year’s game
And
2. SU still went farther in the NCAA tournament last year, which was Rutgirls first tourney appearance in forever
But I took the high road :)

Some Rutgirls troll commented on Bunch’s Twitter with the box score from last year’s game against Rutgirls, to which I wanted to respond with:
1. SU is 38-10 all time against Rutgirls, including 12 in a row before last year’s game
And
2. SU still went farther in the NCAA tournament last year, which was Rutgirls first tourney appearance in forever
But I took the high road :)
Never do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online