Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated through the weekend, here are the numbers for the Wasatch players that get legitimate minutes:

PlayerPointsAssistsReboundsBlocksStealsFG%3P%2P%FT%TS%TurnoversMinutes
Gayle Jr, Roddy
19.3​
4.0​
5.0​
0.3​
1.0​
41.7%​
14.3%​
50.0%​
86.2%​
52.9%​
3.8​
31.0​
Hronsky, Matus
14.5​
0.8​
3.8​
1.0​
1.0​
61.1%​
59.1%​
64.3%​
100.0%​
79.6%​
1.3​
29.5​
Keita, Keba
8.3​
0.3​
6.0​
2.0​
0.3​
71.4%​
71.4%​
33.3%​
66.1%​
2.0​
21.8​
Bunch, Christopher
7.8​
0.8​
2.8​
1.0​
0.8​
28.2%​
26.1%​
31.3%​
75.0%​
38.0%​
4.0​
25.3​
Huang, Je Yi
1.3​
0.7​
1.7​
0.0​
0.0​
40.0%​
0.0%​
66.7%​
0.0%​
36.8%​
3.0​
20.7​
Wrzeszcz, Anthony
1.3​
3.5​
3.3​
0.0​
1.0​
11.1%​
11.1%​
11.1%​
13.9%​
3.0​
24.5​

How do you have 2 players on a team averaging over 20 minutes a game yet only averaging 1 point a game.

Je Yi Huang (whomever that is) may have the worst statline I have ever seen
1-1-2 in 21 minutes, with 3 turnovers a game. How is that possible?

How do you have 2 players on a team averaging over 20 minutes a game yet only averaging 1 point a game.

Huang is a weird player to watch. Seems determined to not shoot the ball. The other guy is working his way back from an injury I believe and as you can see, shooting 11% up to that point. I’ll have to update the numbers after the holidays probably.

Huang is a weird player to watch. Seems determined to not shoot the ball. The other guy is working his way back from an injury I believe and as you can see, shooting 11% up to that point. I’ll have to update the numbers after the holidays probably.

Or rebound. Or pass. Or do anything productive with the ball. Yet he turns it over a lot.
Sorry for derailing the thread but that statline fascinates me.

Great to see. I think he is going to be a kid who does better with teammates who are good passers early on and looks like that will be a reality with Taylor and Copeland.

He fits into the overall puzzle well too given recent progress from Brown and if Jesse/Frank return.

Or rebound. Or pass. Or do anything productive with the ball. Yet he turns it over a lot.
Sorry for derailing the thread but that statline fascinates me.

So basically he’s a Benny Williams clone?

Ouch, I know. Too soon.

Intangibles, man. Intangibles.

Yeah some tough games for Bunch and Wasatch. Sunrise, IMG and Oak Hill.

Very tough. Wasatch isn’t a top tier team. I think they’ve lost every game vs the top prep schools.

Still first half and Bunch has made 3-4 3’s and a dunk for 11 points. He’s the freshman that will start next year.
Does he look like a guard or a forward?

Still first half and Bunch has made 3-4 3’s and a dunk for 11 points. He’s the freshman that will start next year.
He can shoot, needs to get stronger, can put the ball on the floor. Should be a nice player, has talent.

Had 13 pts and a T at half.
He didn't score in the 2nd half and ended up fouling out. His 1st half shooting was much better. Oak Hill just rolled all over Wasatch and they ended up going to a running clock in the 4th quarter due to their large lead. Roddy Gayle and the rest of the Wasatch really struggled. Bunch played the wing when they switched to the 2-3 zone. Oak Hill has some real studs that we will be seeing at Baylor, Kentucky and unfortunately, Duke.

He didn't score in the 2nd half and ended up fouling out. His 1st half shooting was much better. Oak Hill just rolled all over Wasatch and they ended up going to a running clock in the 4th quarter due to their large lead. Roddy Gayle and the rest of the Wasatch really struggled. Bunch played the wing when they switched to the 2-3 zone. Oak Hill has some real studs that we will be seeing at Baylor, Kentucky and unfortunately, Duke.

Yea that T gave him his 3rd foul in the 1st half then he got his 4th in the 3rd qtr and fouled out in the 4th. Never got it going in the 2nd half.

Some highlights.

Doesn't seem to be super athletic. Mostly skilled.

In the highlight, at the end of his dunk, it looks like he smacks the ball before the other guy inbounds it. Not gonna fly at any level.

Hope that isn't an indication of his attitude towards coaching. If it is, could be some issues if JB is the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom