Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it

So just wondering... his IG name & his Mom’s last name is Bell, does he still go by Bunch? Am I missing something? Pop’s last name maybe (don’t know a thing about their family dynamics or makeup)? Just interested that he uses Bell for social media name

Edit: Twitter handle has Bunch, not Bell

Too thin for TE, blocking is such an important part of playing that position and unless youre 300+ being 6’8 is kind of a liability when low man wins
That's why I said 'receiving' TE which is basically another receiver anyway especially is 2 or 3 TE sets.

I thought this photo was cool to include all the assistants. First time I've seen a recruit share a pic like this one...
Screenshot_20210701-175538_Instagram.jpg

I like this kid. He just seems like a nice guy from the pictures. Haven’t seen any of his highlights and don’t know what kind of player he is, I just get good vibes from his pictures.

I think he's too much like Lands to be a good choice for the way the roster needs to be completed.

I think he's too much like Lands to be a good choice for the way the roster needs to be completed.
I see what you’re saying, but neither one of them are “one dimensional” — so that helps.

Good interview.

ironically, he mentions how we haven’t been as successful lately as we have been in the past, but if you look at his list of schools, you could argue we are the most successful school of that group in the last 5 years lol

Good interview.

ironically, he mentions how we haven’t been as successful lately as we have been in the past, but if you look at his list of schools, you could argue we are the most successful school of that group in the last 5 years lol
I really wonder how many of these kids spend a second watching college hoop. NBA all day every day but my guess is that college hoop is about 10 min a week

Yeah we should be bringing this young man in. Having guys like Lands, Bunch and Taylor gives you plenty of flexibility and doubles down on your scoring horsepower. Agree with Houston also, just seems like a nice guy...always good having more of that on the team.

I see what you’re saying, but neither one of them are “one dimensional” — so that helps.

Maybe so, but we just got Justin Taylor, too, and we may still have Bennie, plus remaining seniors. It's just too many guys who look and play too similar, IMO. We need a PG and a true PF.

So you'd rather not have a top 60 player? What are we all of a sudden "too good" for these guys. Lands will gone after one year so why does it matter?

He and Lands are in the same class, as is Taylor. Plus among 2 of the 3 guards we still seem to be in the hunt for, they play the 2 guard, too, and we're looking to convert them into PGs.

That's too many guys for the same position, like last year we had 4 centers, and wound up playing Marek there for most of the time. That's not how to build an effective roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom