Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said arguments not JG3 buffet one-liners
tenor.gif

Bossi: This one is a real toss up for me between Wolfeboro (NH) Brewster Academy four man Reed Bailey and Concord (Calif.) De La Salle swingman Chris Bunch.

"As for Bunch, he's a long and bouncy 6-foot-6 three man with plenty of range on his shot. A four-star who is already ranked in the top 100, he's not exactly an unknown and has a load of high major offers. But, there's a difference between giving somebody and offer and making them a priority. He's about to be a priority. Bunch has an official visit set up with Syracuse for June 28th."

Reminds me of Woody from some of the tape posted in here. Or the dudes like Cam
Johnson or Justin Jackson that UNC always had that killed the zone every time.

Seems like we’re still going to have tons of shooting post-Buddy

Bunch would be such a nice addition to this class. He is long with a sweet stroke, a good handle, and has some serious bounce.
View attachment 202941
Football position would he play? He doesn't seem physical enough to be even a stretch 4, and he seems somewhat duplicative of Lands/Taylor.

I trust the staff, and I like shooters, I'm just not sure what to make of this. I figured Bunch might be insurance if we missed out on Taylor or if Lands's commitment wasn't solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom