Class of 2024 - SF Cooper Flagg (ME) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SF Cooper Flagg (ME)

Fkkkk Dook, Fkkkk Scheyer, Fkkk Yukon, Fkkkk Hurley and Fkkkk all of each program's fans.

I hope that Hurley is the next Ollie and I will root against Cooper Flagg and Dook with every ounce of hate that I can muster.

Cooper's new plates just came in!View attachment 230490
Payside had the inside scoop mid August

Just have to replace the E350 with an E63.
SmartSelect_20230824_015625_Brave.jpg

Yeah. Transparently, I'm just not sold on any kid in college being a big difference maker in the NBA right now out of who is here and who is coming soon.

Love Syracuse, just really down on the quality of ball in college.
What does that even mean bro? Of course there are difference making players that are in college right now

What does that even mean bro? Of course there are difference making players that are in college right now

IMO, there are zero players in college that will be difference makers in the NBA. They'll be rotational guys and fill out rosters. Some starters and what not, but Collier? Clingan? Proctor? Flip? Edwards?

The Washington Wizards aren't taking any of those guys and saying they are set.

Does that really matter? This isn't the NBA, it's college. We have had plenty of great players here that did zilch in the NBA. I'm not remembering Moten or Pearl less fondly because they they did next to nothing in the NBA. I hate how we've decided to view college sports through the lense of the pros.

And anyone being honest knows we would be doing back flips if he had chosen us instead of Duke.

Does that really matter? This isn't the NBA, it's college. We have had plenty of great players here that did zilch in the NBA. I'm not remembering Moten or Pearl less fondly because they they did next to nothing in the NBA. I hate how we've decided to view college sports through the lense of the pros.

And anyone being honest knows we would be doing back flips if he had chosen us instead of Duke.

It means a lot of the talent is coming from international play or Ignite or OTE. It means that the top players even at the NBA level now are international or not from traditional powers.

Right now, especially for this upcoming season in college, there are no really crazy talented players that are jumping off the screen.

And I'm speaking to college ball in general, not Syracuse, which I literally said I still love.

Good lord this place. No idea what Moten or Pearl have to do with anything I posted.

It means a lot of the talent is coming from international play or Ignite or OTE. It means that the top players even at the NBA level now are international or not from traditional powers.

Right now, especially for this upcoming season in college, there are no really crazy talented players that are jumping off the screen.

And I'm speaking to college ball in general, not Syracuse, which I literally said I still love.

Good lord this place. No idea what Moten or Pearl have to do with anything I posted.
Because we're talking about a high school kid that has committed to a college, not a college player that has declared for the NBA draft.

What do international players or OTE have to do with Flagg's college basketball prospects or how good he may make Duke?

What do Pearl and Moten have to do with this discussion? They were great college players. Flagg could be the same thing. If he has Laettner college success followed by a Laettner like pedestrian pro career, that will still mean he helped Duke be way better than we want them to be.

Bomani's Twitter timeline right now about being a Dook hater is incredible right now. I agree with him with every ounce of hate I have.

Bomani's Twitter timeline right now about being a Dook hater is incredible right now. I agree with him with every ounce of hate I have.
I cannot stomach Bomani, but I may have to read this.

No reason to be angry. We knew it was Duke all along even though there was some cute UConn fantasy because of Flagg and Clingan's moms being teammates once upon a time. Let's just focus on our reinvigorated team and our hopeful future where we will soon be able to get commitments from Bethea and Flagg type players and not come close (with regard to Bethea).

No reason to be angry. We knew it was Duke all along even though there was some cute UConn fantasy because of Flagg and Clingan's moms being teammates once upon a time. Let's just focus on our reinvigorated team and our hopeful future where we will soon be able to get commitments from Bethea and Flagg type players and not come close (with regard to Bethea).
#boring

#boring
Hate, it appears, sings with a different cadence throughout our lifetime. When we first learn of it, it’s foreign, formidable and forbidden, almost like a curse word. During hormone-fueled adolescence, hate suddenly becomes more accessible. Now it sounds like a pesky jingle dedicated to just about anything—from Brussel sprouts to math teachers.

All through adulthood, its catchy rhythms might linger on our screens and in our hearts. But as seasons pass, we yearn to distance ourselves from its jarring chords. Hate becomes too dissonant of an opus to endure, or in Martin Luther King Jr.’s words, “too great a burden to bear.” (Excerpt from an article in Psychology Today)

Hate, it appears, sings with a different cadence throughout our lifetime. When we first learn of it, it’s foreign, formidable and forbidden, almost like a curse word. During hormone-fueled adolescence, hate suddenly becomes more accessible. Now it sounds like a pesky jingle dedicated to just about anything—from Brussel sprouts to math teachers.

All through adulthood, its catchy rhythms might linger on our screens and in our hearts. But as seasons pass, we yearn to distance ourselves from its jarring chords. Hate becomes too dissonant of an opus to endure, or in Martin Luther King Jr.’s words, “too great a burden to bear.” (Excerpt from an article in Psychology Today)
I hate this.