Class of 2022 - SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered

This guy is a men among boys... just wow. You may be seeing the next LeBron, that's how good I think this guy can be just based on tape and what they're doing at the same age.

Jarace doing it all in Knoxville over the weekend...
1596674959799.png

Lmao this kids gotta be going right to the pros

the more and more I watch his tape, I gotta agree... this dude is years beyond his age with ability and athleticism. It’s insane
And, probably the biggest factor, he has an NBA ready body. Some guys just don’t physically mature for years. This kid was born a beast.

Dior is gonna have to work a little harder to out- MVP this guy at games. What a nightmare having both on the floor.

the more and more I watch his tape, I gotta agree... this dude is years beyond his age with ability and athleticism. It’s insane
agree . . . unless he plateaus. which is not uncommon for kids who are so much more physically developed at a young age than their peers. see for example harris, paul

agree . . . unless he plateaus. which is not uncommon for kids who are so much more physically developed at a young age than their peers. see for example harris, paul
Paul Harris would have been a perfect G League immediate entry guy.

Would have been nice to see him make some scratch that way.

For sure! Probably just a pipe dream, but I would love to see Jarace with Dior in Orange for one season... and whoever else wants to join them.
It really would be interesting to see if they could step right in and dominate like they do at the high school level. They each have two years before college. That is insane. I hope they stay driven, because it has to be easy to get complacent when you are so good, so young.

Whose soul do we have to promise to see Walker on the receiving end of Diors Alley-Oops in the Dome?

I would offer mine up but I’m still paying a second mortgage on it from 03
It will have been nearly 20 years by the time the 2022 class sets foot on campus.

Pretty sure you can put it back up again

According to Tipton Edits, Syracuse is prioritizing Justin Taylor, Roddy Gayle, and Donovan Clingan but not Jerace Walker (whom they surmise will go straight to the pros). They will wind up with Roddy Gayle or Chance Westry, Riley Mulvey and a recruit to be named later (Perhaps Zion Cruz or maybe JJ Starling) along with Dior Johnson. That is if they do select 4 recruits in 2022. All speculation on my part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom