Class of 2022 - SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered

According to Tipton Edits, Syracuse is prioritizing Justin Taylor, Roddy Gayle, and Donovan Clingan but not Jerace Walker (whom they surmise will go straight to the pros). They will wind up with Roddy Gayle or Chance Westry, Riley Mulvey and a recruit to be named later (Perhaps Zion Cruz or maybe JJ Starling) along with Dior Johnson. That is if they do select 4 recruits in 2022. All speculation on my part.
I don’t think JJ comes here.. Zion is probably a bit more likely (even that is a stretch).

I agree with the rest - Gayle or Westry (outside shot but maybe BOTH), along with Mulvey. I still think Dior gets someone aboard that maybe we aren’t talking about yet

I don’t think JJ comes here.. Zion is probably a bit more likely (even that is a stretch).

I agree with the rest - Gayle or Westry (outside shot but maybe BOTH), along with Mulvey. I still think Dior gets someone aboard that maybe we aren’t talking about yet
Dior/Roddy/Mulvey is ok with me! Anything else is gravy. I think Mulvey will develop into a real good player. Looks to have all the tools! Really like JT as well. Lots of good options. Wonder if we are out for 21 ashton smith? 22 kimari lands would nice too.

If he goes to college, I'm thinking Maryland or Auburn at the moment. Remember, he is an Under Armour kid. It's too bad because he probably is my favorite '22 recruit outside of Dior.

We have to look at tried and true silver lining here: Especially for 2022, if Jarace wasn't going to end up at SU, it's better to know sooner rather than later. The 2022-23 roster is shaping up to be special so I'd like the coaches to be able to focus on getting the perfect players to complement what is already in place.

How is this kid not the recruit of the decade?

If we get this kid I’ll tat ‘22/‘23 national champions over my belly button
I cannot help but think of this tattoo when I read your post about it LOL
5b609728a3654e43321994d8c35dc66d_crop_north.jpg

FWIW...Asked my source...gun to head, what does the 2022 class look like for Syracuse

Dior will stay 2022, Gayle, Westry (50/50 on him), a lower level forward (borderline 4 star one/3 star) and if we have transfers from the C position, we'll take a big (not Cling) but if we don't have a mass exodus from the center position, we will grab one in 2023.

And Walker doesn't touch college ball

FWIW...Asked my source...gun to head, what does the 2022 class look like for Syracuse

Dior will stay 2022, Gayle, Westry (50/50 on him), a lower level forward (borderline 4 star one/3 star) and if we have transfers from the C position, we'll take a big (not Cling) but if we don't have a mass exodus from the center position, we will grab one in 2023.

And Walker doesn't touch college ball

Sheesh - Dior’s a worse closer than GMac.
:p ;) :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom