Class of 2022 - SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered

FWIW...Asked my source...gun to head, what does the 2022 class look like for Syracuse

Dior will stay 2022, Gayle, Westry (50/50 on him), a lower level forward (borderline 4 star one/3 star) and if we have transfers from the C position, we'll take a big (not Cling) but if we don't have a mass exodus from the center position, we will grab one in 2023.

And Walker doesn't touch college ball

This all jives with what everyone has been thinking.

That said I'm going to pretend LDavid knows something the rest of us don't and that AA and Dior think they can get Walker to Cuse. He Dior and Benny would be one of the most amazing trios Cuse has ever put on the floor ever.

FWIW...Asked my source...gun to head, what does the 2022 class look like for Syracuse

Dior will stay 2022, Gayle, Westry (50/50 on him), a lower level forward (borderline 4 star one/3 star) and if we have transfers from the C position, we'll take a big (not Cling) but if we don't have a mass exodus from the center position, we will grab one in 2023.

And Walker doesn't touch college ball

Don't mean to derail this thread, but the vibes I was getting was that we were in strong position for Justin Taylor. Is that still the case?

Don't mean to derail this thread, but the vibes I was getting was that we were in strong position for Justin Taylor. Is that still the case?
Taylor is earlier in his process than the other kids were talking about. I believe we are in a good spot (meaning we are under serious consideration for him) but there is a LONG way to go in his recruitment imo

I’m a big fan of Taylor and hope we land him but an academic kid in UVA’s backyard.....all that needs to be said

Um, no disrespect ... but this kid starts day 1if he decides to play college ball and signs with 'Cuse. With ungardable Dior at PG, uncheckable JW at SF, a functional SG and 2 dead guys under the rim, IMHO we would demolish any defense in the ACC.
In your scenario we would have Dior, JG3, Benny, and Walker. With a junior Kadary off the bench. Taylor would not get a whole lot of PT there - especially if Gayle and/or Westry are here

Um, no disrespect ... but this kid starts day 1if he decides to play college ball and signs with 'Cuse. With ungardable Dior at PG, uncheckable JW at SF, a functional SG and 2 dead guys under the rim, IMHO we would demolish any defense in the ACC.
I wasnt alluding to anything about Walker and sitting the bench. Please go back and reread

I wasnt alluding to anything about Walker and sitting the bench. Please go back and reread
Ok np. I'll delete if you were referring to someone else.

Last edited:
Oh Hurley

giphy.gif

Red is on this kid. They are actively recruiting him. Just a matter of how big the G league deal will be for him or if he wants to play college ball

If by chance he does want college, surely UK, Duke will be all over him. Do we have a legit shot?

I know everyone is caught up on our boy Dior and his injury & schooling, but I did want to share that Jarace is also out and in a boot now...

If you didn't see his latest offers... UNC & UCANT.

Michigan and 2 UA schools (Maryland & Auburn) were most recently considered the leaders.

Keep at it and stay on JW, Red! Fingers crossed that he can pull another Maryland kid in to the 'Cuse. Jarace is a man-child and a game changer. We were one of his 1st HM offers.

Id be fine getting caught offering this kid a bag

He is gonna take his sweet sweet time folks but SU still recruiting him and not giving up
The luxury of being a top 10 recruit. Schools will wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom