Class of 2022 - SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered

tenor.gif
I know the guy who plays Slater. I was friends with his close friends during high school years even though he was born in Syracuse I believe. Went to the same parties, Forest Hills, NY. Didn’t know him well but his and my mutual friends were/are good folk.

Imagine having 2 of these 6. I can. My wish list is Dior, roddy, Justin and Jarace. I’m pretty sure we will get the first 2(I know they are getting Dior) but seems like SU always misses on the 2nd too. Please prove me wrong one timeeee

I know the guy who plays Slater. I was friends with his close friends during high school years even though he was born in Syracuse I believe. Went to the same parties, Forest Hills, NY. Didn’t know him well but his and my mutual friends were/are good folk.
Rory Cochrane.

Let's hope Dior starts pitching this guy hard. Can you even imagine those two on the same team? OMG we'd have the talent to get JB one last championship.

I know Dior is Dior but this guy. Cmon. Absolutely ridiculous how good
He is a beast with touch. Personally, if I had to pick one, it would be Dior, because that kid just makes everyone better. Also, he has already committed. But, seriously, Dior has a very special feel for the game and the skills and talent to do whatever he wants on the court. That is why guys like Walker would likely want to play with him. It has to be a blast to play with someone that can get you the shot you want whenever he wants.

Dior is very charismatic! You never know.
Not to be a wet blanket, but with the way this “lost season” is shaping up who’s to say we ever see Dior set foot on campus?
I’ll see my way out...

Big youth helping little youth...

The young cat goes by Joshua or Lil' Josh. He will be going into 1st Grade. His Instagram handle is in the post above. Check him out. He is another Maryland kid. Has a nice little handle and describes himself as a walking bucket. Better keep tabs on him for the Class of 2032 and put out that early offer! ;) :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom