Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lands went to La Lumiere with Isiah Stewart and that’s probably where GMac saw him since he was Stewart’s recruiter. Left after last year and landed at Frank’s former school, Prolific Prep. Lots of connections.

Using that “Chief” line gets your type every time.
Don’t get so worked up over it though.

And sorry not sorry that I don't give a crap what some self-styled board cop with a lower post count than IQ has to say. Maybe you should try to stay on top of things more, instead of pretending that you're Lorne Michaels providing unwanted "notes" on an SNL skit.

Oh, and one more thing. 18 people understood the spirit with which the comment was intended, and thought it was funny, you're the dink who didn't.
You said dink.

Your sources have some explaining to do! Amazing pickup, lets keep this momentum going!
I'll say. Nothing as of three hours ago. Now, they aren't answering their phones. But I will give them a pass on this one. One more thing, I can't remember the last time I didn't know something before it was public. I still haven't heard anything. But if it is going to be great news, that is fine by me.

Last edited:
cobra kai sweep the leg GIF by IFC

Awesome pickup

He does seem more like a big guard so that’s a great skill set to add. Hope he has some friends to recruit too. There’s no reason for JB not to go all out for this class.

Now please get a stud PG. These offensively talented wing players we have and hope to add more of deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom