Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, I like many was not happy with how the whole thing went down with Hop. That said I think its given us the instant positive in Boeheim remembering how to Boeheim. He's been much more active and assertive with in the media. We are spreading a wider net and looking at lots of options. I have a feeling JB is going to coach the sheet out if these kids till Buddy graduates.

On a side note, I like many was not happy with how the whole thing went down with Hop. That said I think its given us the instant positive in Boeheim remembering how to Boeheim. He's been much more active and assertive with in the media. We are spreading a wider net and looking at lots of options. I have a feeling JB is going to coach the sheet out if these kids till Buddy graduates.
Well, since he took the last couple of years off, he should be well rested.

This might open the door to future Cincy/Dayton recruits. The past decade, Michigan St, Louisville, and Ohio State have mined that region. The talent has definitely picked up in OH recently. Loving this commitment!

Maybe a shout of appreciation should go out to all the people who were hinting that perhaps it was time for JB to move on. Look at what the old guy does with his back against the wall. It seems to have lit some dynamite under him. Let's keep pissing him off ;)

I'll start... We can't do jack with nothing but forwards. Bazely is nice but we need a PG! No way he can reel in Carey too!

We don't play 4. Bazley, Moyer, Brissett and Marek. That is one too many. If we were a pressing man to man team, it would be different. Our 4th forward won't be of the caliber of those 4. Someone will leave. Once again, I hope it is to the NBA.

We need to have the 2nd line rotation like PayCal. Hit ya with Brisset and Moyer then follow that with some Dolemite and Bazley. Or maybe some killer B action with a Brissett & Bazley combo. The possibilities are enticing...

Unreal. Right after I post, he commits. I didn't check in after that, and wake up to this awesome news. I'm feeling healthier than ever. Thank you Baze, and welcome to the Cuse. Man, that frontcourt is loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom