Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been posted but this is maybe my favorite highlight. Really shows off how skilled he is.

That's awesome. That reminds me of a TMac or Shareef Abdur-Rahim type move and physique back them. Does Bazely have more upside than Swider? Is Bazely a Duke/UK/Arizona type talent? Just curious since I haven't studied him too much yet. What I've seen I really like. Looks like a total stud.

This kid is ridiculous
6NWxZ8.gif

That's awesome. That reminds me of a TMac or Shareef Abdur-Rahim type move and physique back them. Does Bazely have more upside than Swider? Is Bazely a Duke/UK/Arizona type talent? Just curious since I haven't studied him too much yet. What I've seen I really like. Looks like a total stud.

TMac is a good call. I don't know if he has more upside than Swider. Swider has tremendous upside too. I genuinely believe Bazley will be a 5*/ Burger Boy-type talent. He's very close to a *5 as it is. Then again, now that he's an SU commit, he will probably be downgraded. I'm not surprised Louisville was high on him and vice-versa. He'd have fit in well there. They love these bouncy, athletic types. And yes, he's on the level of those schools you listed too IMO. That's why I'm happy it sounds like he's planning to sign in the early period.

I'd love him to get stronger this year. Moyer has really improved in that area and OB is thin but deceptively strong. Still, we do have a lot of thin guys, especially Dolezaj.

TMac is a good call. I don't know if he has more upside than Swider. Swider has tremendous upside too. I genuinely believe Bazley will be a 5*/ Burger Boy-type talent. He's very close to a *5 as it is. Then again, now that he's an SU commit, he will probably be downgraded. I'm not surprised Louisville was high on him and vice-versa. He'd have fit in well there. They love these bouncy, athletic types. And yes, he's on the level of those schools you listed too IMO. That's why I'm happy it sounds like he's planning to sign in the early period.

I'd love him to get stronger this year. Moyer has really improved in that area and OB is thin but deceptively strong. Still, we do have a lot of thin guys, especially Dolezaj.
I thought Brandon Ingram when I first saw him.

He's a big time forward coming in who already has a handle. Haven't seen that since Carmelo. Fair, Grant, etc., never developed any handle. He's a huge get.

CJ never had a great handle but he was strong to his left.

This kid has grown a lot, so he's used to handling the ball. Those tend to be hugely successful forwards on this level and beyond. Look at Anthony Davis. He was a guard and grew into a 4. That's when other schools like UK started putting on the full court press. I'm not saying this kid is AD but his development has been similar. I want him nowhere near Lexington. I wont be feeling great when he inevitably uses all of his official visits.

This kid has grown a lot, so he's used to handling the ball. Those tend to be hugely successful forwards on this level and beyond. Look at Anthony Davis. He was a guard and grew into a 4. That's when other schools like UK started putting on the full court press. I'm not saying this kid is AD but his development has been similar. I want him nowhere near Lexington. I wont be feeling great when he inevitably uses all of his official visits.
Woody Harrelson in Indecent Proposal immediately came to mind...

I know it's just a verbal commitment right now but is it common practice for recruits to verbally commit and still take official visits to other schools? One of the articles posted today said he wants to use a official visit to come back to Cuse so his mother can check out the school/facilities.

I know it's just a verbal commitment right now but is it common practice for recruits to verbally commit and still take official visits to other schools? One of the articles posted today said he wants to use a official visit to come back to Cuse so his mother can check out the school/facilities.

Happens all the time.

A couple of dribbles and steps from CJ even going left, IMO. Limited even going that way. I forgot about Bazely's growth spurt. Yeah, that bodes well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom