Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24) | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24)

If Autry pulls this off and gets Sadiq to reclass to this year. Hats off to Autry.

Freeman and Sadiq would be the best duo of forwards that we got in one class maybe ever. Literally.

Then shoot in one of the best shooters in the class.

3 extremely talented freshman to go along with a talented experienced group. Castro, Starling, Bell, Davis and Lampkin. Sign me up

Hopefully a healthy Westry. Lucas for some spot minutes. McLeod a solid backup to Lampkin. Hopefully Cuffe improves and can come in for some spot minutes.

This team has the talent. Now do we have the coaching to put these guys in the right spots to win the games. This team can be really special if Sadiq is reclassing. For sure a top 25 team if that’s the case.

If Autry pulls this off and gets Sadiq to reclass to this year. Hats off to Autry.

Freeman and Sadiq would be the best duo of forwards that we got in one class maybe ever. Literally.

3 extremely talented freshman to go along with a talented experienced group. Castro, Starling, Bell, Davis and Lampkin. Sign me up

Hopefully a healthy Westry. Lucas for some spot minutes. McLeod a solid backup to Lampkin. Hopefully Cuffe improves and can come in for some spot minutes.

This team has the talent. Now do we have the coaching to put these guys in the right spots to win the games. This team can be really special if Sadiq is reclassing. For sure a top 25 team if that’s the case.
I would still love to see that Euro 5. That would be one hell of a roster.

I'd give my left arm for a good large beast tranquilizer right now, I have to settle for some cheap pre-mixed margaritas. :) I hope you're well, Tee
Alive, kicking and a fussin and a feudin' and anything premature Sadiq is a good thing. Possibly better than low grade beaver tranquilizers.

Premature by a year?
forget-about-it-nvm.gif

Alive, kicking and a fussin and a feudin' and anything premature Sadiq is a good thing. Possibly better than low grade beaver tranquilizers.

Premature by a year?
forget-about-it-nvm.gif
I don't know if he'll be this year or next year, but he is awesome and he'll help no matter what year he comes in. But, don't let any woman call your penis a beaver tranquilizer, that isn't cool. Ok, brother?

Is it weird that he would reclassify to be a back up?
No way. It wouldn't matter. At that point, with the potential, and the way he plays and attacks...I would only assume that he, Donnie, Davis, Bell or any other player would be happy with having an off night and 15 minutes plus a win, and would realize the big picture, the goal to make the tournament and keep advancing.

Cliche, but winning is infectious.

No way. It wouldn't matter. At that point, with the potential, and the way he plays and attacks...I would only assume that he, Donnie, Davis, Bell or any other player would be happy with having an off night and 15 minutes plus a win, and would realize the big picture, the goal to make the tournament and keep advancing.

Cliche, but winning is infectious.
It's all about the team and getting a head start on 2025.

From a talent perspective, this would be great for the team. It would allow for several different playing combinations.

From a team perspective, Adrian Autry will have to work extra hard to keep all the players involved and playing 4-6/7 new players plus 2-4 returning players happy with playing time. I hope that he gets buy-in from all the players involved.

Definitely would be interesting if this would happen.

This rumor has been out there from time to time. Not sure I see it especially given his comments on Acaden and Kiyan but who knows these days.

Last edited:
Captain, if you are to be disrespectful, at least get it right. Grandparents feel free to post here.

Next time, go to the tournament (if they have one again) and post your negative comments instead of positive ones On a recruit.

‘’What I saw I shared about Sadiq White, Jr with the forum with out any bias.
Did you not notice the ;). It was tongue in check.

Would be an interesting development, if true (big IF) id have to imagine Red sold him on getting better by practicing and playing against better competition day in and day out rather then him dominating at the HS level. He may or may not not get a ton of time, but if he's 100% sold on Syracuse it'd be smart for his future basketball ambitions. Practicing against grown, big, veteran players all year and walking into a starting spot next year would be better for his development then dominating HS kids for a year and walking into potential competition for a starting spot the following year. If it happend, I'd be very very impressed by the kids maturity at this age.

I'm extremely high on Sadiq and thrilled we have him obviously, but I'm not sure him reclassifying to 2024 immediately makes us a Top 25 team? He would come off the bench this year, his main position is Donnie's position, and we have Davis as backup too who is older and stronger although not nearly as talented, and while an explosive athlete I'm sure he could use another year to get stronger. He would help us this year, and would make us even better for the following year since he'd be more experienced, just not sure this catapults us into the Top 25 conversation the same was as maybe an elite PG would like Jalil Bethea. I'm usually wrong though so there's that.

White hasn’t transferred to a big time prep program. I think that raised eyebrows with more than one person. If the communication is there and he understands 24-25 he will have a very limited role it could work. I would rather he transfer to one of the big preps but if not reclassifying is the second best option.
Also a chance to earn a little $$ and a head start on a college degree.