Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC / IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC / IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24)

As my mom always said: "Protect your teeth!"

Unlike White, I was never in danger of hitting them on the rim.
I'm 6'-0" and I used to get close, but sadly I never looked down on the rim.

Is there a chance sadiq is commiting early to reclass to 2024?
So he can come and be on the bench behind Freeman and Bell?

if he’s as talented as advertised he’ll be a 1-2 year guy max
Yea there’s some crazy stat out there that every guy in Freemans position in a long time has been one and done. As for Bell the portal giveth and the portal takes away if he doesn’t want to split time. 2025 is a long way

Excited for him to come to Cuse. As many of stated, he really needs to develop an outside shot and say he doesn’t, will need a strong shooting forward next to him

I really liked him paired with Gilhool but with GMac leaving not sure we are still looking at him.

Yea there’s some crazy stat out there that every guy in Freemans position in a long time has been one and done. As for Bell the portal giveth and the portal takes away if he doesn’t want to split time. 2025 is a long way
If White reclassified to this year's recruiting class, he would put himself in the position of sitting behind Bell and Freeman.

When he arrives in '25, he will be the frontrunner to start.

Seen him play a few times live in Charlotte. all i can say is, MONSTER DUNKS

super athletic, bouncy, high energy 6'9. perfect for what Red's trying to do. pulling top 30 guy from tobacco road territory?! closest comparison to me is Jerami Grant like impact. offense still needs to round into form, the way Jerami's did sophomore year & beyond to NBA, but fully believe he will get there

Excited for him to come to Cuse. As many of stated, he really needs to develop an outside shot and say he doesn’t, will need a strong shooting forward next to him
Can never rule out Bell coming back for his senior year and were recuriting Shon Abaev/London Jemison who are both big time shooting SFs

Can never rule out Bell coming back for his senior year and were recuriting Shon Abaev/London Jemison who are both big time shooting SFs
I think Sadiq is as close to a Donnie Freeman-like replacement as we could hope / expect

Some players just have that unique athletic ability to make dunking look like it’s an 8 foot rim… Amar’e Stoidemire had it, Sadiq White has it (haha and no, I’m not saying he’s as good/talented as Amar’e). Ready with the Denzel gif upon commitment!

if we get White Straughn will be the lead recruiter on 2 of our highest ranked recruits in the last 10 years. Major props to him and looking like an incredible hire by Red.
Who is the other recruit? I thought Freeman was an Autry recruit???