Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC / IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC / IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24)

Let's us suppose that there is another big name recruit who is just waiting for someone else to commit because they don't want to be seen as the first recruit of the class. Hmm, Why, that would be two big name recruits in short order.
Steve Harvey Familyfeud GIF by ABC Network

It's gonna be a long day waiting for hopefully good news. I have to say, if we do get this commitment, and especially if we get a few others like Kiyan to follow, we may have turned the corner. Red pretty much pulled a rabbit out of a hat getting 20 wins last year with a largely dysfunctional team. Let's see what he can do with several studs.

Interesting that he has had 17 offers, paired it down to seven, but has had no official visits and no crystal balls. I guess we need a thumbs up or down from one of our insiders, if they have any idea.

If you scroll through the thread, you'll see where dasher, jeremy, and jake have weighed in.

This Is the recruiting process I miss. Find a stud early. Staff Work their butts off recruiting him. Kid improves. Becomes a bigger stud. Chooses cuse. Coaches get rewarded. Program gets rewarded. Fans get rewarded.

Agree with this to the 1000th percentile

I recently listened to dabo Sweeney on the ACC network about his philosophy on transfers and he is spot on. He made perfect sense…I hope we can get to that point and not worry about transfers like Clemson but who knows

This Is the recruiting process I miss. Find a stud early. Staff Work their butts off recruiting him. Kid improves. Becomes a bigger stud. Chooses cuse. Coaches get rewarded. Program gets rewarded. Fans get rewarded.
Agree. We don't get it both ways though. We can't bring in top HS recruits and develop players into studs and dominate the portal and expect them all to stay around. There's just not enough minutes to go around, somethings gotta give.

I get so frustrated with posters acting like we are UConn / Duke / Kansas if we just do things in the offseason. Those teams can pay double and bring in more HS talent than they will ever use and then pull portal players just willing to sit the bench. We ain't that but we should be the next tier.

For whatever it's worth, On3 has him going to SC at 23%, NCST at 20%, Cinci at 17%, and SU at 14%, though 3 of those aren't on his final list..
It’s worth what we paid for it. Exactly nothing!