Class of 2025 - SF Shon Abaev (FL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Shon Abaev (FL) Offered

There are so many options for 2025. I don’t care what combination they land on, just get a few of these guys and it will be scary how good they will be
Would be amazing to land this dude or Jemison, Cenac, Lewis, Kiyan, and because I'm greedy, Elson.

I know people are getting all hot and bothered over Frost. He's aight too. I'm just not as excited for him and also know he'll get loaded with the "white player" expectations and our board gets weird about that.

All of these SF recruitments are blowing up at the moment. More offers coming in for all of them.

Would be amazing to land this dude or Jemison, Cenac, Lewis, Kiyan, and because I'm greedy, Elson.

I know people are getting all hot and bothered over Frost. He's aight too. I'm just not as excited for him and also know he'll get loaded with the "white player" expectations and our board gets weird about that.
I gotta tell you OiG - FWIW anyway and at the grave risk of falling into your "hot and bothered" category - I am most intrigued by Frost's potential at this stage. But, I like all 3 of the SF recruits.

Landing Cenac would make this class special, even if it's only a 2 man class.

There are so many options for 2025. I don’t care what combination they land on, just get a few of these guys and it will be scary how good they will be
Bulldog: Would you (or others connected to the program) care to handicap the SF race for us: who you think we add, and what level of confidence, understanding things are fluid. Thanks for all you do for us crazy’s.

I gotta tell you OiG - FWIW anyway and at the grave risk of falling into your "hot and bothered" category - I am most intrigued by Frost's potential at this stage. But, I like all 3 of the SF recruits.

Landing Cenac would make this class special, even if it's only a 2 man class.
I'm glad people like Frost, in particular the staff, and I'll be able to talk myself into him if he's our guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom