Class of 2025 - SF Shon Abaev (FL) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Shon Abaev (FL) Offered

Acaden isnt happening. Been trending away from us for awhile hence why we’re trying to make up ground on the Tillery side
Do you think if we land Kiyan and Shon, it might pull him back in?

Havent seen a single about them wanting to play together or even linking the two. They played in separate summer leagues. Dont think its applicable unfortunately.
Yeah, I'm sure you're right. But, playing alongside other top multiple top 35 players may be appealing, albeit lacking the personal relationships. Either way, it's about talent accumulation and Shon Abaev is RIDICULOUS and Kiyan is getting better and better as is Sadiq. I love the talent we are getting and the talent we are involved with with a real possibility of landing.

Edit: I appreciate the feedback.

Acaden's comments about Duke were glowing and I think they are in a good position to land him (that is if Cayden Boozer goes elsewhere). If we don't get Tillery or have a sense that he's out of our reach, perhaps we should make a quick decision and go with Tyler Jackson before he's off the table and trust that we will find a capable veteran in the portal who can start while Tyler develops as a point guard by his 2nd year.

Seems like Tyler wants to be Orange, so he probably won't give us a problem as a freshman playing backup point or combo guard in 3 guard lineups.

Jake giveth and SUOrange taketh away! I have the sadz. Screw UConn, if they’re what’s messing things up with Acaden.
Ha! Trust Jake above all! If we get Shon, then WOW. Im still in the Forest boat but u cant go wrong with either. I think im biased to the transfer portal nowadays vs HS recruits. Have to have both but man oh man, I’d love a Junior/Senior transfer pg every year vs a HS recruit. I think I’m jaded from the “potential, they’ll improve” days and want them ready to rock day 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom