guys he doesn’t:

Kaluma
Rodgers
Clingan
Walker
Ferrell
Gayle
Bunch

So I wonder is this a Dior picks 3 and the staff picks 1? Lol..

Ah.

Yes, this is a thing that matters.

Yes, indeed.
6’5 athletic shooter - me likey!

(Edited to add: in that video, he “shoots” like Stevie Thompson. aka - great finisher at the rim)

But - if Gayle is 6’4” and a 2/3 (with potential to get converted to a PG, like JB loves to do) and can also shoot it -
could we get both?

What are the Chance’s? ;)

I hope Chance is paying real close attention to what Roddy and Ty are doing, especially the longer he waits...

Yes, indeed.
6’5 athletic shooter - me likey!

(Edited to add: in that video, he “shoots” like Stevie Thompson. aka - great finisher at the rim)

But - if Gayle is 6’4” and a 2/3 (with potential to get converted to a PG, like JB loves to do) and can also shoot it -
could we get both?

What are the Chance’s? ;)
I think the plan is to get both Rodgers and Gayle. The longer Chance waits...

If Rodgers can really shoot it on top of how impressive his film that’s been posted here is he seems severely underrated. Kind of dude that can dominate skinny college wings

If Rodgers can really shoot it on top of how impressive his film that’s been posted here is he seems severely underrated. Kind of dude that can dominate skinny college wings

Agree. Video is all attacking the rim, which he did very well. Great hops, aggressive, finishes with authority. If he is a lights out shooter on top, seems quite underrated...

Kid still has a couple more years before college. Have to imagine he'll gain at least another inch or two, right? Regardless, I liked the yapping he did after that and-1. I miss that kind of swag, a la the Flynn/Harris/Devo years.

A very impressive compilation video upthread. I’d like to see some complete games, but damn, that collection was giddy-making. Gotta love the power he plays with at that young age.

He can really, really shoot.

With that said, he's not a 3. Par for the norm in college, guys are being played out of their position to their detriment if they're good enough to make it professionally.

With that said, he's not a 3. Par for the norm in college, guys are being played out of their position to their detriment if they're good enough to make it professionally.
He could play the 3. He’s not a traditional NBA 3, but at 6’5 or 6’6 and strong, he could easily play the 3. I would prefer two 6’9 guys back there, but I wouldn’t turn down a talent like this because of a few inches.

He could play the 3. He’s not a traditional NBA 3, but at 6’5 or 6’6 and strong, he could easily play the 3.

I would prefer two 6’9 guys back there, but I wouldn’t turn down a talent like this because of a few inches.

That’s what she said.

... also Chip & Millhouse.
(when you add the first part of that last sentence back in.)
;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom