Class of 2022 - SF Ty Rodgers (MI) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Ty Rodgers (MI) Offered

He could play the 3. He’s not a traditional NBA 3, but at 6’5 or 6’6 and strong, he could easily play the 3. I would prefer two 6’9 guys back there, but I wouldn’t turn down a talent like this because of a few inches.
Agreed. Kris Jo was that size and was fine.

Agreed. Kris Jo was that size and was fine.
yeah, folks should stop getting hung up on positions. jb routinely uses guards or guard-sized wings as the "small forward"
the three guard lineup has been a staple of jb's arsenal as long as i've been watching

Length is overrated.
1601860208792.png

My night will he made if someone gets it

Which schools are involved?

Rodgers: “The schools I’ve heard from the most are Syracuse, Michigan, Houston, Marquette, Rhode Island, Ohio State, Missouri, and even though they haven’t offered yet, Vanderbilt.”

You’ve recently zoomed and talked as well with Marquette, Syracuse, and Michigan, talk them.

Rodgers: “All three of them are recruiting me heavily. All three coaches are great coaches and I love what they’re doing with their programs. I mean all three of them have had success with getting wings to the league in the past.

Which head coaches have you talked with the most?

Rodgers: “I’ve talked to Howard and Boeheim the most out of all the schools that are recruiting me as well. And they think I can come in right away and have a major impact.”

Which schools are involved?

Rodgers: “The schools I’ve heard from the most are Syracuse, Michigan, Houston, Marquette, Rhode Island, Ohio State, Missouri, and even though they haven’t offered yet, Vanderbilt.”

You’ve recently zoomed and talked as well with Marquette, Syracuse, and Michigan, talk them.

Rodgers: “All three of them are recruiting me heavily. All three coaches are great coaches and I love what they’re doing with their programs. I mean all three of them have had success with getting wings to the league in the past.

Which head coaches have you talked with the most?

Rodgers: “I’ve talked to Howard and Boeheim the most out of all the schools that are recruiting me as well. And they think I can come in right away and have a major impact.”
Key words from the article...”And they think I can come in right away and have a major impact”. For those who think top kids are not looking for immediate playing time, exhibit #5492.

He definitely looks physically ready for college basketball.
That was my first thought as well. Kid passes the look test for sure. He reminds me of a player that ends up at MSU. Looks like a Izzo recruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom