Class of 2018 - SF Zion Williamson (SC) to Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Zion Williamson (SC) to Duke

Here's what I wonder/worry about with this kid... have you guys been watching Seventh Woods on UNC? Plays a few spot minutes here and there, nothing really significant or dynamic about his play in college. Look up his high school highlights, Woods was an athletic MONSTER in high school too, but it hasn't translated to college yet. Kwe Parker, who's now transferring after little to no impact in college, was a complete dunking freak show in high school. Not saying it's an absolute truth for Williamson, because he's another level above... but it does cause me to pause some on proclamations about him until he shows in college

He shot a 3 and a jumper and made em... I'm ready to offer and sign him everybody all in favor say I...

Man, he would win the dunk contest in the NBA easily. Absolute freak. Hopefully he is working on the rest of his game. Doubtful that we get involved, or would even have a shot though it would be fun to watch. Hopefully we get to watch on TV, and not at the Dome while he is dunking over our whole team for UNC.

Man, he would win the dunk contest in the NBA easily. Absolute freak. Hopefully he is working on the rest of his game. Doubtful that we get involved, or would even have a shot though it would be fun to watch. Hopefully we get to watch on TV, and not at the Dome while he is dunking over our whole team for UNC.

Feel like it's duke unc Kentucky or Clemson tbh. Clemson keeps getting crystal balls and he's from the area could be a "porter" to Missouri type of thing

Feel like it's duke unc Kentucky or Clemson tbh. Clemson keeps getting crystal balls and he's from the area could be a "porter" to Missouri type of thing

That would be a huge get for Clemson. They have been trending upward. While just not being able to get over the hump. I actually would like to see him go there. Their fans were great when up here.

That would be a huge get for Clemson. They have been trending upward. While just not being able to get over the hump. I actually would like to see him go there. Their fans were great when up here.

If their basketball team could get over that hump.. things could get scary for them as a whole. They just won the natty in football their baseball team is decent if basketball makes the jump and they are in the ACC.. yikes

For the love of god offer this man already.!

We could offer but actually trying to recruit this kid would be a waist of recourses. Some kids are out of reach no matter what you do.

Last edited:
We could offer but actually trying to recruit this kid would be a waist of recourse. Some kids are out of reach no matter what you do.

I gotta couple bands in my pants rn waiting for em. Lol

I watched the whole game. I don't know if it's just LaMelo's team, but my god, it was excruciating to watch. Both teams looked awful.

Zion shot 7/20 from the free throw line and I didn't realize how lazy he is. He's probably the worst rebounder on his entire team. The PG on his team looked amazing though.

LaMelo had 10+ turnovers, shot 30% from the field and went 3/16 from 3.

I watched the whole game. I don't know if it's just LaMelo's team, but my god, it was excruciating to watch. Both teams looked awful.

Zion shot 7/20 from the free throw line and I didn't realize how lazy he is. He's probably the worst rebounder on his entire team. The PG on his team looked amazing though.

Yea, I'm 30 minutes from Spartanburg where Zion plays and I'm not sold on him. He has Blake Griffin-like upside but he's not just going to be able to dunk on people all day in the ACC or even SEC.

Yea, I'm 30 minutes from Spartanburg where Zion plays and I'm not sold on him. He has Blake Griffin-like upside but he's not just going to be able to dunk on people all day in the ACC or even SEC.
Man I've said that to so many kids hyping this kid up to be the next big thing. Most responses I've gotten are "he can't shoot? You must not play ball..." etc. LOL.

LaMelo is a dollar store version of Kobe. Can't wait to see him flop at UCLA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom