Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to come to SU he better visit soon and commit, or there may not be a spot available. I think the Canadian kid is better and if SU feels he has interest, I would go after him hard.

If this kid wants to commit, we will take his commitment.

All this being said, I have been told there should be nothing to worry about here.

If there is something to worry about, then we have some big, big problems.

Who do you chose Andre Jackson for 2 years or Terrence Clarke reclassifies and comes for 1 year?

You think the NBA doesn't know where SU is
I hope we keep things tight with Jackson. Given Clarke's talent and our connections to Brewster, it's possible we could get lucky with an early commitment. But if it's a wait-n-see situation, I'd go with Jackson and let the vultures deal with a late-cycle chit-show.

Last edited:
You think the NBA doesn't know where SU is

They know, but our first round streak ended and unless I’m forgetting someone we only have Grant, Waiters, and MCW contributing. We could use another guy doing well. Would be nice to get another all star sometime in the near future too.

They know, but our first round streak ended and unless I’m forgetting someone we only have Grant, Waiters, and MCW contributing. We could use another guy doing well. Would be nice to get another all star sometime in the near future too.

Personally, I think that the NBA factor isn't nearly as meaningful as what many would like to believe.

Albany Sports Radio talking about 15 minutes ago. Mentioned the main analyst inviting JB/GMAC to Albany for the awards banquet that's coming up. GMAC wanted to go and then realized it was a dead period and they couldn't attend because they're recruiting Jackson. Jackson's head coach said that Andre would be making a decision come July.

Albany Sports Radio talking about 15 minutes ago. Mentioned the main analyst inviting JB/GMAC to Albany for the awards banquet that's coming up. GMAC wanted to go and then realized it was a dead period and they couldn't attend because they're recruiting Jackson. Jackson's head coach said that Andre would be making a decision come July.

Peach jam is july 10-14th, so thats consistent with what andre jackson said, who i surmise is a reliable source.

One thing I don't like about the top players is that so many wait so long to make their decision because the rosters are so volatile. So far about 106 guys have declared for the draft and they have until 4/21 to do so. Then they have until May 29th to withdraw. So guys wait. Schools wait. Fans wait. A lot of waiting. Andre, you are going to be a star. Come to Syracuse. 116 miles. Close enough for all of your family and friends to come see win a NC. Make that decision this July
Google Maps

I hope you're right. If so, we have a shot.
I mean, you never know, but hes pretty raw right now. He has another year of high school left though, so well see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom