Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

If it happens that way, our program would have commitments from 3 players in 3 consecutive classes over 3 days.
3 really good players too. Frank is really good don’t get me wrong. But Westry and Benny are STUDS. Don’t think Westry commits tomorrow but that would be something. I do fully expect he will be Orange though.

Chance checks in at #27 in the latest rankings...
Screenshot_20200605-065818_Instagram.jpg

Top kids want to play with other top players. SU certainly has the momentum in the recruiting wars. The ace in the hole is Dior coming in 2022 and who else that might impact. Nice time to be an SU fan.
I do think we had a great chance to land Benny regardless of Dior being here or not. However, Westry/Cruz/Gayle/Etitenne/Clingan most likely don’t come If we don’t get Dior.

If it happens that way, our program would have commitments from 3 players in 3 consecutive classes over 3 days.
i dare you say that 3 times while looking in a mirror

the story i heard was that cusehulk appears and drags your soul into hancock airport unclaimed baggage locker
What do we need to do to get Bjorn4cuse back? (or whatever his handle was)