Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

No. I mean guys who’ve never coached a team, a game, or a practice in their lives charging big money to put kids through some basic individual drills.
All good coaching is a regular review and continuing recitation of fundamentals. Outside of the greats, the guys that do the fundamentals the best succeed the most.

I suspect he’s back as CuseRunner.
I thought the same thing but I went back and looked at Hulk’s posts and there are some distinct differences. Hulk used much better punctuation and didn’t really use any run-ons like Runner. He used some different pronouns too.

They both are incredibly stubborn, insanely optimistic, and have blatantly stupid takes, but I think Runner would have to be deliberately changing certain things to try to fool us

Very unfortunate that some on this board don't even know who cusehulk is/was. What a missed experience.
I suspect he’s back as CuseRunner.
He must have really slimmed down. :p
You guys really want to find out where the hulkster is? Find the guy who got bounced from Applebee’s trying to haggle his way out of 10 cent beer nights.

Do I have to do everything around here? :)

I thought the same thing but I went back and looked at Hulk’s posts and there are some distinct differences. Hulk used much better punctuation and didn’t really use any run-ons like Runner. He used some different pronouns too.

They both are incredibly stubborn, insanely optimistic, and have blatantly stupid takes, but I think Runner would have to be deliberately changing certain things to try to fool us
I want to believe.

You guys really want to find out where the hulkster is? Find the guy who got bounced from Applebee’s trying to haggle his way out of 10 cent beer nights.

Do I have to do everything around here? :)

"Hulk SMASH these dimies..."

1591396707923.png

If you really did go back and analyze Hulk's posts from years ago to posts from Runner, you have waaaay too much time on your hands BUT I'm quite impressed at the same time. :)

too lazy to look if this had already been posted. it's vital for this thread. obviously
Am I the only one who clicked on play to only be struck by how great the vocals are in that song? I was memorized. I'm not even on that many substances right now. Also, now we know where zoom came from (and the brady brunch intro).

Must. Not. React. To. Bouncy. Catchy. Tune.
I’ll never own up to liking ABBA...NEVER!!!

OT - at our National Conference last Oct, our company was celebrating their 40th anniversary.
So, the theme for the big party the last night was the 70’s.
There was an ABBA cover band, called Björn Again.
They. Were. AWESOME. :cool:

Take a Chance on us, Chance.

Am I the only one who clicked on play to only be struck by how great the vocals are in that song? I was memorized. I'm not even on that many substances right now. Also, now we know where zoom came from (and the brady brunch intro).
To each it's own. To each it's own.

Chance checks in at #27 in the latest rankings...
View attachment 182221

Chance is exactly the type of player that can push us over the top. Elite shooting guard with ability to play small forward in our zone. He can provide Dion like talent and explosiveness off the bench, with a pure shooting stroke. With the roster and talent we have in 2022 you would expect a rotation of:
  • Dior (Fr) and Joe G (Sr) in back court
  • Kadary (Jr), Benny (So), Quincy (Sr), Woody (Jr), Braswell (Sr) at the forward spots
  • Frank (Jr), Jesse (Jr/Sr depend RS), Bol Ajak (Jr) at center
Kadary and Chance can play either guard or small forward and both have the ability to knock down shots and create instant offense. Chance is the type of talent that can get drafted even if coming off the bench.

Note:
  • fully realize that Quincy might go pro, Braz might transfer. The talent is still there to win a title.
  • add Mac to this roster and Cuse fans are going to be making Final four plans
Cuse!

Chance is exactly the type of player that can push us over the top. Elite shooting guard with ability to play small forward in our zone. He can provide Dion like talent and explosiveness off the bench, with a pure shooting stroke. With the roster and talent we have in 2022 you would expect a rotation of:
  • Kadary (Jr), Benny (So), Quincy (Sr), Woody (Jr), Braswell (Sr) at the forward spots
Kadary and Chance can play either guard or small forward and both have the ability to knock down shots and create instant offense. Chance is the type of talent that can get drafted even if coming off the bench.

Note:
  • fully realize that Quincy might go pro, Braz might transfer. The talent is still there to win a title.
Cuse!
I love you man!

Note:
Cuse!
I honestly see -

Dior
JG3
Westry
Benny
Mac

Kadary
Anselem
Woody

Guys, I know we got a few years before he would step on campus but Westry is tiny for the back line, both Height and weight. If you think Eli and Mal Mal struggled on the back side, Westry would even more. He's a guard through and through. He would get punished down there.

Guys, I know we got a few years before he would step on campus but Westry is tiny for the back line, both Height and weight. If you think Eli and Mal Mal struggled on the back side, Westry would even more. He's a guard through and through. He would get punished down there.

Phew...I am feeling back to normal now. thanks