Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

At what point do we put this kids feet to the fire to commit or we are moving on. Like dating if a girl you are dating and been talking to wont commit to a relationship on her end you move on.

You’re my favorite

He was going to commit during visit duke home game 2020. Then dad stepped in and told him to wait. Parents getting involved thinking it's their recruitment and not their kids. I'm saying we should move on kid has been playing games since February 2020. Give his offer to somebody who will commit now.

He was going to commit during visit duke home game 2020. Then dad stepped in and told him to wait. Parents getting involved thinking it's their recruitment and not their kids. I'm saying we should move on kid has been playing games since February 2020. Give his offer to somebody who will commit now.
I’ll commit now.

It takes great skill being wrong this much.

we’ve made plenty of offers to other kids.

At what point do we put this kids feet to the fire to commit or we are moving on. Like dating if a girl you are dating and been talking to wont commit to a relationship on her end you move on.
If a customer won't commit to buying a car on your schedule, you toss the guy out of the dealership and move on, right.

A customer usually doesnt take a year and 2 months deciding on a car.
You just don't get it. And nothing any of us tell you helps get you there. You wanted us to move on from Cole Swider, remember? And the thing you don't get is, it's still real early. And you gain nothing, nothing at all , from saying decide now or we are moving on. People don't respond well to ultimatums like that. So, now you have moved on, how are you better off? That is the point. You aren't. All you did is take yourself out of consideration. So dumb.

You just don't get it. And nothing any of us tell you helps get you there. You wanted us to move on from Cole Swider, remember? And the thing you don't get is, it's still real early. And you gain nothing, nothing at all , from saying decide now or we are moving on. People don't respond well to ultimatums like that. So, now you have moved on, how are you better off? That is the point. You aren't. All you did is take yourself out of consideration. So dumb.

Shows the kid he is not bigger than the program and we will move on. Also gets him move his feet.